• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for members to help build a fantasy rp discord server!

Ten-Tickles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-1337-3805
The server is primarily for rping- you guessed it! -stuff that isn't realistic! This includes a wide range of fandoms, though I'll be the judge of what fandoms make it into the server. I need 3 or 4 moderators and 1 admin! Also looking for casual members!! you don't have to be part of the mod team to help me improve the server, I would just really appreciate some new faces and didn't know where to look.
If interested, PLEASE let me know!

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
I haven't done any kind of role play for 3 to 4 years, but I might try? Also, can you access discord without the app?

Ten-Tickles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-1337-3805
Casually, sorry, not a moderator I mean.
You can access discord through their website, but only on a computer, otherwise, you can download the app on phones, tablets, or download it on a computer if needed.
Anyways, if you're still interested, I'll grab the server invite when I get home, I don't mind if you plan to be a casual member! Any members are appreciated, so thanks for your interest! Right now it's literally just me and a discord bot in that server. Nice and lonely.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Ok, sounds good! My Internal examinations/assessments finish next week, and I'll probably have a lot of free time, so I'll check it out then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom