• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for new friends (18+)

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hi!

I've been playing Splatoon 2 since launch and I've made some awesome friends in this community. Now that the release of Splat 3 is imminent I'd love to find some new people to get hyped about it and play with. :D I'm planning on making a little server where we could chat and play together.

I'm Neva, 25 years old and from Europe. I love gaming and making art. 😊 I wish you would be over the age of 18 and friendly, other than that anyone is welcome to join!

Let me know if you're interested.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
I'd be down. Been wanting an older, chill group to splat with for 3.

HONEY111

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2282-4566-9026
Hi!

I've been playing Splatoon 2 since launch and I've made some awesome friends in this community. Now that the release of Splat 3 is imminent I'd love to find some new people to get hyped about it and play with. :D I'm planning on making a little server where we could chat and play together.

I'm Neva, 25 years old and from Europe. I love gaming and making art. 😊 I wish you would be over the age of 18 and friendly, other than that anyone is welcome to join!

Let me know if you're interested.

Hi Neva!!!

I bought the game recently and I'm currently at level 20. there is still so much for me to learn however I believe I'm a fast learner.

I would like to play with you and join your server. I would extremely love to get hyped about splat 3 with you and friends!!

here is my discord tag HONEY#8533
if there is anything you want to know about me you know where to find me

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
hi everyone! I'm so sorry I didn't get to this sooner. You're all welcome to join the server though.

//edited out the link but send me a private message if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom