• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for new squids to talk to

ArcticEight

Inkling
NNID
ArcticEight
Switch Friend Code
SW-4177-3550-5813
Hey! I'm looking for new squids to chat and maybe play some Splatoon 2 with?
I'm European, so it's pretty difficult to find people who either share my timezone, or stay up late gaming.

I'm on Discord most of the time. It's pretty easy to get a hold of me there, so if you want to add me, go ahead! I don't bite... much. :3 Purple Mist#7596

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Hi!
Just curious, what time zone are you in?
(I live in the UK, so if you could tell me how the time difference is in +/- GMT)

I'd be happy to play (when my splatoon 2 team's not practicing, or I'm not rigorously trying to get to all S+ in ranked!)

ArcticEight

Inkling
NNID
ArcticEight
Switch Friend Code
SW-4177-3550-5813
I'm in GMT +1, so the time difference isn't that big.

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Cool!
I'd be free to play at the weekend if you wanted to, but its really nice to see another friendly face on Squidboards!

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I tend to stay up very late since i don't have any obligation unless it's tusday or thursday!

If you wanna chitchat, i'm always open for it. :'D

ArcticEight

Inkling
NNID
ArcticEight
Switch Friend Code
SW-4177-3550-5813
Cool!
I'd be free to play at the weekend if you wanted to, but its really nice to see another friendly face on Squidboards!
I'm gonna need your Switch friendcode if you wanna play. Either that or you can add me instead.

I tend to stay up very late since i don't have any obligation unless it's tusday or thursday!

If you wanna chitchat, i'm always open for it. :'D
Chitchat where? on here or on Discord or something? :3 also, I added you on Switch.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Please do not make posts/threads with the sole purpose of advertising Discord channels. Thanks.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Not sure if you joined a team or not! But if not Ink's Awakening is a strictly casual 16+ squad. We are mostly americans but most of us play into the early morning hours or late at night! We are pretty talkative and chill, we play other games as well. ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom