• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for people interested in creating a squad

MegaMinn

Inkling
I'm not new to the game, but I am new to squads. I am an A- ranked squid looking for other experienced squids whom may be interested in creating a squad with me. I am also a dedicated student so I would want to do most of my squad battles on the weekends. I am tired of playing with random people who are either hit or miss good team mates. Looking to rank up to S rank more quickly with a solid squad rather than by myself in solo queue matches

hilda

Inkling
NNID
HildaRac1808
Hey, we could team up. I'm about the same as you, not new to the game, but new to squads. I'm an A. My skype is hilda.rac.

MegaMinn

Inkling
Hey, we could team up. I'm about the same as you, not new to the game, but new to squads. I'm an A. My skype is hilda.rac.
Which hilda rac are you? A surprising amount of responses came up. Where are you located?

MegaMinn

Inkling
I am from the USA and I just googled it, there is a big time zone difference between us and so that combined with possible connection errors might be a recipe for trouble. I'm going to pass, I should have clarified and said preferably squids from the USA. But best of luck finding a squad that works for you Hilda!

Bowden

Inkling
Hi Hilda,

I am a B ranked player so lower than you but based in the UK if you are still interested in forming a squad? I appreciate if my rank isn't high enough though.

hilda

Inkling
NNID
HildaRac1808
Hi, sorry, I've been busy. Bowden, we can play if you wish. With you too, AlsoDEdedork649. I'm not protective of my rank. I drop back to B from time to time anyways. It's funny how that works. Add me on skype, or I can add you, just give me your skype name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom