• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for people to play with!

cldcotn

Inkling
NNID
cldcotn
Switch Friend Code
SW-2075-4626-4307
Hey guys I've been looking for people to play with in Splatoon 2. I wanna get to know new people and form a circle of friends around! If possible, I would like to stay in touch. It might work out it might not but we would never know unless we try things out.

Here is some details about me.
  • I am pretty respectful of others and likes to discuss meta changes or other things in the game.
  • I main Scoped E-liter since Splatoon 1 and mostly play chargers like Squiffer. I could also play shooters like the Forge or Splattershot. I can't really play rollers though.
  • I am in S+ in all modes, SZ being the strongest mode I am in. TC is my least favorite mode on the other hand. RM is fun and SR as well.
  • I am 17 y/o dude and would like to meet other people in the same age area
  • My timezone is PST and live in California but some of my friends are in EST.
  • Sometimes I have to deal with school work and won't be on at certain times so heads up.
  • I Love to cook and bake!
  • I sometimes could do voice chat but not all the time.
As for forms of communication, I could provide my Discord tag if needed.

Perura

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4314-5933-9897
Hi! Can we play splatoon together?
I'm 20 y. o female I live in Canada
But I'm originally from Japan
I just bought splatoon so my level is low now
But at splatoon 1, my level was S plus
I hope we can play together!

cldcotn

Inkling
NNID
cldcotn
Switch Friend Code
SW-2075-4626-4307
Sure, I would like play together some time! You could PM me to get my Discord tag for forms of communication if that's fine with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom