• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Potential Squad or Clan

jaddasroots

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
All right so I think I'll do this a bit more thoroughly now.

Name: AJ
Main Weapons: Regular Charger Scopes and Rollers except Carbon
Pocket Weapons: Nozzlenose, Splatling Gun
Current Rank: S 31
Modes of Communication: Skype on phone, no money for Teamspeak
Playstyle- Chargers: Not afraid to move forward and get up close or sneak behind. In ranked modes I prefer to stick with blocking the alternate routes for the enemy to take (for example at Triggerfish I immediately climb the gates to the other side in case my entire team dies and the other gets the tower).
Rollers: With the dynamos I usually put myself on the front lines since I'm the powerhouse. With the normal ones however I prefer to sneak around and pick people off from behind.
Ranked modes I play: Exclusively Tower Control and Rainmaker. I detest Splatzones.
Best Maps: Moray Towers, Camp Triggerfish, Kelp Dome
What I'm looking for in a Squad/Clan: Honestly I'm looking for some other people who are just as goofy as me and like to play competitively. I just want to have a squad to play with, share dank memes in a group chat, and get to win with a team I call friends. Also maybe one my twin squad buddy could be convinced to join.
What I do not tolerate: If you think you're cute or funny by saying offensive things, by being racist, sexist, classist, anything, I want nothing to do with you. There's a difference between "taking a joke" and being an awful person.
Lastly: As noted I am 21. I am a college senior. My homework and graduating are going to be things I put first before Splatoon and clan stuff. I usually try to have my age range of teammates at least about 15 (i aint goin to jail for nobody). I'm looking for either people to join me and my friend or for me to join a clan. I'm not into changing my name just for a clan so miss me with that. If you want to see what I'm like send me a friend request, mention squidboards and I'll see you around.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
All right so I think I'll do this a bit more thoroughly now.

Name: AJ
Main Weapons: Regular Charger Scopes and Rollers except Carbon
Pocket Weapons: Nozzlenose, Splatling Gun
Current Rank: S 31
Modes of Communication: Skype on phone, no money for Teamspeak
Playstyle- Chargers: Not afraid to move forward and get up close or sneak behind. In ranked modes I prefer to stick with blocking the alternate routes for the enemy to take (for example at Triggerfish I immediately climb the gates to the other side in case my entire team dies and the other gets the tower).
Rollers: With the dynamos I usually put myself on the front lines since I'm the powerhouse. With the normal ones however I prefer to sneak around and pick people off from behind.
Ranked modes I play: Exclusively Tower Control and Rainmaker. I detest Splatzones.
Best Maps: Moray Towers, Camp Triggerfish, Kelp Dome
What I'm looking for in a Squad/Clan: Honestly I'm looking for some other people who are just as goofy as me and like to play competitively. I just want to have a squad to play with, share dank memes in a group chat, and get to win with a team I call friends. Also maybe one my twin squad buddy could be convinced to join.
What I do not tolerate: If you think you're cute or funny by saying offensive things, by being racist, sexist, classist, anything, I want nothing to do with you. There's a difference between "taking a joke" and being an awful person.
Lastly: As noted I am 21. I am a college senior. My homework and graduating are going to be things I put first before Splatoon and clan stuff. I usually try to have my age range of teammates at least about 15 (i aint goin to jail for nobody). I'm looking for either people to join me and my friend or for me to join a clan. I'm not into changing my name just for a clan so miss me with that. If you want to see what I'm like send me a friend request, mention squidboards and I'll see you around.
hello!

I would like to test you to be recruited for my squad! Were a competitive, friendly squad aiming to be to be op level competitors in Splatoon. For more information, please click on the link below.

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom