• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for ppl to squad /private battle

NNID
Corbin_Macklin
Hi my name is Corbin, my NNID is Corbin_Macklin and I tweet @CorbinMacklin. As of this post, I'm trapped in S rank, you can tell what weapon class I main. I'd like to have more friends I can play with. The friends I have don't play as much as they used to, and so I find my own desire to play waning. A multiplayer game like this is only really fun when you have multiple friends to play it with. I don't see much point in 1 v 1's because this is minimally a 3 on 3 game, and the maps are designed for such. So... again, I'd like for a gang of people to friend me so we can do private battles, or have a twin or full squad. I also want people who love Splatoon to follow me on twitter so I can follow back because I tweet about the game a lot and would love people to tweet me back. My followers don't like Squid Game. :(

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
Alright! Who do you main? I main Rosa and MK, and then use Pucario, Corrin, and Pit/Dark Pit as secondaries all in that order. When do you want to play Splatoon by the way?
I main bowser Jr. Peach and sonic, and we should play splatoon soon, lol, what's your NNID again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom