• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for semi-competitive squad

Kruphix

Inkling
NNID
mrbrightsidex11
Hello! I've been playing a Splatoon a crap ton lately and while I absolutely love it, I still have a lot of room for improvement. I'm currently a mid B- (probably around 60 or 70, I can't remember off the top of my head), and I would love to play with a squad who can either help me improve or be fine with me not being top of the line. In case you're looking for specific ages, I'm 15. Here are my deets:
  • Contact details: mrbrightsidex11 (Skype/NNID)
  • Time zone: CDT (UTC -5)
  • Operating times: currently I just play it whenever I feel like it, but once school picks back up I'll have to do it around 6 - 8 or so, depending on homework
  • Preferred role: I usually run the Tentatek or the Carbon Roller, though I'm better with the former. As far as play style goes, I don't really care; I can switch between offense and defense pretty easily.
  • Skill bracket: B-
  • Communication: Skype is easiest for me, but if need be I can use something else
  • What I'm looking for: A friendly team who can help me improve and be patient when I inevitably fail
So yeah, if you're interested, feel free to message me.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello! I've been playing a Splatoon a crap ton lately and while I absolutely love it, I still have a lot of room for improvement. I'm currently a mid B- (probably around 60 or 70, I can't remember off the top of my head), and I would love to play with a squad who can either help me improve or be fine with me not being top of the line. In case you're looking for specific ages, I'm 15. Here are my deets:
  • Contact details: mrbrightsidex11 (Skype/NNID)
  • Time zone: CDT (UTC -5)
  • Operating times: currently I just play it whenever I feel like it, but once school picks back up I'll have to do it around 6 - 8 or so, depending on homework
  • Preferred role: I usually run the Tentatek or the Carbon Roller, though I'm better with the former. As far as play style goes, I don't really care; I can switch between offense and defense pretty easily.
  • Skill bracket: B-
  • Communication: Skype is easiest for me, but if need be I can use something else
  • What I'm looking for: A friendly team who can help me improve and be patient when I inevitably fail
So yeah, if you're interested, feel free to message me.
Hello! I'm currently looking for more members and I would like you to join and help build a big community! I send you information about our clan through Skype. If you want to be in please let me know through Skype or in here!

Thx!!! :)

Kruphix

Inkling
NNID
mrbrightsidex11
Sounds good dude! Hit me up on skype, I'm totally down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom