• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for some friendly squids to play with

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hiya!

I'm looking for some people to play and chat with, do some private battles, salmon run and maybe even league battles. I'm 20yo girl and I live in Finland (UTC+3). I'd prefer european squids around the same age but that isn't a must. I do have Discord but I can't do VC most of the time so I hope you don't mind writing.

At the moment I can only play Splatoon 2. My ranks are currently S (sz), S (tc) and A (rm) but I don't really care about my ranks or yours. I don't take this game super seriously, and I'm not saying that I'm amazing at it, but I would like to get better. I like to try different weapons a lot but mostly I main the slosher, splat dualies, splattershots and rapid blasters.

Send me a message if you're interested. ^^

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Hey Neva, im squidiot ^-^

you sound like youre in the same splategory as me. im a 24yo boy living in texas USA. I don't currently have a discord but gonna get one soon (I would not mind writing). I love to rage on salmon run and to have good competitive matches. I take the ranked matches pretty seriously as im hoping to get in the competitive scene at some point but id love to have some friends to just enjoy the game with as well. not sure if our time zone difference would work out :/ but if you cant find any euro squids to play with you can msg me if you want

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Omg! Welcome to the Squid of Boards! You'll definitely fine some fresh squids to play with here! I would recommend my Splatoon Discord group, but I suggest looking through all the groups in Squid Socials~ Same for you Squidiot, I love your puns so much! I hope both of you find peeps to play with! And feel free to msg me as well~ :D

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hey Neva, im squidiot ^-^

you sound like youre in the same splategory as me. im a 24yo boy living in texas USA. I don't currently have a discord but gonna get one soon (I would not mind writing). I love to rage on salmon run and to have good competitive matches. I take the ranked matches pretty seriously as im hoping to get in the competitive scene at some point but id love to have some friends to just enjoy the game with as well. not sure if our time zone difference would work out :/ but if you cant find any euro squids to play with you can msg me if you want
Awesome. :) The time difference might be a bit tricky but I do often play late at night.. When you have one, you can message me on Discord (Neva#3373) if you'd like. ^^

Omg! Welcome to the Squid of Boards! You'll definitely fine some fresh squids to play with here! I would recommend my Splatoon Discord group, but I suggest looking through all the groups in Squid Socials~ Same for you Squidiot, I love your puns so much! I hope both of you find peeps to play with! And feel free to msg me as well~ :D
Thanks, I hope so! ^^ I don't know what kind of Discord group you have but I could definitely be interested??

RealGSam

Full Squid
NNID
RealGSam
Switch Friend Code
SW-6682-5853-1309
Hi!
I am a friendly squid who loves playing Splatoon with new people! I am a 22 year old female, I live in the US but I play at all different times throughout the day! I also have discord, I use VC, but do not mind writing!
If you would like to play sometime, just let me know!:)

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hi!
I am a friendly squid who loves playing Splatoon with new people! I am a 22 year old female, I live in the US but I play at all different times throughout the day! I also have discord, I use VC, but do not mind writing!
If you would like to play sometime, just let me know!:)
Nice, I'd love to play with you sometime! :) You can send me your Discord or just message me there. (Neva#3373) :)

RealGSam

Full Squid
NNID
RealGSam
Switch Friend Code
SW-6682-5853-1309
Nice, I'd love to play with you sometime! :) You can send me your Discord or just message me there. (Neva#3373) :)
I think I sent you a request! looking forward to playing with you:)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Awesome. :) The time difference might be a bit tricky but I do often play late at night.. When you have one, you can message me on Discord (Neva#3373) if you'd like. ^^

Thanks, I hope so! ^^ I don't know what kind of Discord group you have but I could definitely be interested??
https://discord.gg/W4JgAEB Here it is if you are! We're not the biggest Sploon group, but hoping bring lots of fellow squids together!

Perura

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4314-5933-9897
hi! I'm a 20 y.o female
Let's play splatoon togrther!
Could you tell me your friend code?

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
hi! I'm a 20 y.o female
Let's play splatoon togrther!
Could you tell me your friend code?
I'd love to play with you. :) My friend code is 2770-4966-8786. And if you have Discord, you can add me there. ^^

Yung Mac

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6124-9425-1620
I'm down to play, I live in Italy so we shouldn't have problems with time zones... The only problem for me is I have a lot to study. I'll send you a friend request and I'll add you later on discord (my name in game is Eldie/Big Mac)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Heyo, i'm also an EU player! My timezone is exactly CEST, so that means you're one hour ahead of me. Shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?

I'm a S+ player in just about all of the ranked modes, and i main both Heavy Splatlings and the regular Splattershot. I also like to experiment with random weapons in turf war just to get those freshness bonuses.

I'm also in my mid-twenties, but i dunno if that really matters to much. Lemme know if you're interested!

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Heyo, i'm also an EU player! My timezone is exactly CEST, so that means you're one hour ahead of me. Shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?

I'm a S+ player in just about all of the ranked modes, and i main both Heavy Splatlings and the regular Splattershot. I also like to experiment with random weapons in turf war just to get those freshness bonuses.

I'm also in my mid-twenties, but i dunno if that really matters to much. Lemme know if you're interested!
That sounds great! ^^
I'd love to chat and/or play with you sometime. I can never stay in S+ for very long so I think you're a lot more skilled than I am though. :D But if you wanna add me on Discord or send me a private message or whatever, that'd be great. ^^

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Yeah, there are never too many friendly squids! ^^ I'd love to chat and play with you sometime. Do you have Discord? You can add me there if you'd like. :) (Neva#3373)

EGO-jason

Inkling
Hey Neva, Elecmaw and insertname,

I'm 23 y/o male from the Netherlands (EU), S+35 in SZ, S+27 in RM and S+3 in TC (I hate TC lmao), and I play almost everyday if uni doesn't interfere. Since the original game (which I've played a lot) I've mained the E-Liter and Splattersope, but I can play every weapon. I'm not a competitive person at all, I enjoy playing TW and SR a lot as well. ^^

None of my friends really play videogames as it's considered taboo among my social setting (law students and "adults"), so I never really am able to talk with others about the game. That's why I'm reaching out to you guys.

Is it alright with you guys if I add you guys on Discord as well? (IDK how this works; if it's like a personal 1 on 1 chat system, or if you can have a group chat. I'd prefer being able to talk with all of you at the same time, if that's okay with you guys? Whatever you guys want. In any case, I need to create an account first, lol.)

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Sent you a request on Discord ^^
If I didn't accept you, please try that again.. I don't remember adding you but I might have, I'm not sure.. Nevermind this if I did and I'm just being stupid. ^^'

Hey Neva, Elecmaw and insertname,

I'm 23 y/o male from the Netherlands (EU), S+35 in SZ, S+27 in RM and S+3 in TC (I hate TC lmao), and I play almost everyday if uni doesn't interfere. Since the original game (which I've played a lot) I've mained the E-Liter and Splattersope, but I can play every weapon. I'm not a competitive person at all, I enjoy playing TW and SR a lot as well. ^^

None of my friends really play videogames as it's considered taboo among my social setting (law students and "adults"), so I never really am able to talk with others about the game. That's why I'm reaching out to you guys.

Is it alright with you guys if I add you guys on Discord as well? (IDK how this works; if it's like a personal 1 on 1 chat system, or if you can have a group chat. I'd prefer being able to talk with all of you at the same time, if that's okay with you guys? Whatever you guys want. In any case, I need to create an account first, lol.)
Sounds great. :) I don't really have any IRL friends that would play video games either. :/ So I'd love to chat and play some splatoon with you. ^^ And hm, I'm a part of a couple groups but I don't really have one my own.. Would love to have a little group chat for some people though. :) Add me on Discord if you'd like and maybe we can put something together and get more people to join idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom