• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for some friends for Splatoon 2

Shmurple

Inkling
Hey, I just joined squidboards in the spirit of the release of Splatoon 2. I wanted to recruit some squidos out there who are looking to have some fun. My friend CTOBN and I are starting out Splatoon 2 online together, and would enjoy some friends to fill out those other 2 missing slots. We don't take the game's competitive too seriously, but we do play the mode often enough. I would like anyone who is willing to become our new friend for this eventful new game to send us your friend code. Not to be rude, but we would prefer if you are 15 or older, we don't handle younger people very well. Again, sorry to discriminate I just don't want to be rude to anyone who ends up joining and is a younger age than us, it makes me a bit uncomfortable to work with a 12-year-old over the internet when I'm in the ending years of high school. I'm fine with anyone older, and just want to make new friends in the gaming community above all else. I would also like to add that CTOBN and I are both a bit shy, so it may take some time for us to open up, but we really would like to make new friends through this game so give us a chance. Please reply with friend codes/Discord-Skype-ETC Accounts/And any questions you have. With that said I'm happy to become a proper member of the inkling community and part take in some inked up action in the upcoming release of Splatoon 2.

Exa

Inkling
NNID
Exahuz
hey bud,
Discord is Exa#3383
NNID is Exahuz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom