• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

looking for someone / people to practice with?

arlo

Inkling
hola, i just hit S rank and I'm just looking for some people to squad with so i can practice, I'm not sure about going solo just yet :'> getting to S through solo was bad enough lmao. I'm not asking to join a squad, just for someone who's S/S+ so i can practice with ya. my NNID is Ljaydew, thanks!

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
hola, i just hit S rank and I'm just looking for some people to squad with so i can practice, I'm not sure about going solo just yet :'> getting to S through solo was bad enough lmao. I'm not asking to join a squad, just for someone who's S/S+ so i can practice with ya. my NNID is Ljaydew, thanks!
[Reply]
Although this doesn't really help but I would be delighted if you taught me how to get better!

It would be nice if you could help a lower/less experienced player like myself
anyway if your interested reply to this message

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom