• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking For Someone to Train with

Lil Inkling Tra

Inkling
NNID
Mega.V.Volt
Hey everyone, I'm Tra Tra and I'm new here. I love to play Splatoon, i think i'm good at to but i wish to become better.
My long term goal is to start or being part of a competitive squad (i know that this is a big thing to want to do but i would love to be competitive in a game i'm actually good at.)
I know i will not be able to do this alone, so would anyone be willing to train me to become better/ more competitive at splatoon.
I am currently a lvl 27 and rank C+ I mainly use shooters and rollers.

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
Hey everyone, I'm Tra Tra and I'm new here. I love to play Splatoon, i think i'm good at to but i wish to become better.
My long term goal is to start or being part of a competitive squad (i know that this is a big thing to want to do but i would love to be competitive in a game i'm actually good at.)
I know i will not be able to do this alone, so would anyone be willing to train me to become better/ more competitive at splatoon.
I am currently a lvl 27 and rank C+ I mainly use shooters and rollers.
HEY Tra Tra, welcome, I'm Karla and I would love to train with you or form a squad
I am currently at level 30 rank B and I mostly use chargers and shooters if you interested hit me up

Lil Inkling Tra

Inkling
NNID
Mega.V.Volt
HEY Tra Tra, welcome, I'm Karla and I would love to train with you or form a squad
I am currently at level 30 rank B and I mostly use chargers and shooters if you interested hit me up
Hey Karla, I would love to train and form a squad with you!!! Thank you!!

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
If you want I can try squading with you and see what I can point out where mistakes are made and such. I can even upload videos so you can see my point of view and simply look over the match. Also I can use my own roller and see if you can pick up on anything? atm I been practicing blasters though.

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
Uh​
If you want I can try squading with you and see what I can point out where mistakes are made and such. I can even upload videos so you can see my point of view and simply look over the match. Also I can use my own roller and see if you can pick up on anything? atm I been practicing blasters though.
Omg yes that would awesome we should play together ^_^

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
this is weird, i never seen this before, does it look frozen to you?

MegaMinn

Inkling
Got room for an A- ranked squid around level 30? I use a big variety of weapons and like to experiment to try to be good with a huge range of shooters and such. I'd totally be interested in training or doing a few squad meet ups (squad events limited to weekends for me most likely). A video criticizing my play would be uber helpful also, if that offer would be extended to me as well. I watch Youtube stuff and think I learn good tips from them. My time zone is EST as I am from the midwest USA

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Got room for an A- ranked squid around level 30? I use a big variety of weapons and like to experiment to try to be good with a huge range of shooters and such. I'd totally be interested in training or doing a few squad meet ups (squad events limited to weekends for me most likely). A video criticizing my play would be uber helpful also, if that offer would be extended to me as well. I watch Youtube stuff and think I learn good tips from them. My time zone is EST as I am from the midwest USA
it would be hard to do a tri squiad i am just twining with her now XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom