• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Splatoon 2 friends

fuminshou

Inkling
Hi!

I'm looking to make some friends that I can play Splatoon 2 with while talking in voice chat. I'm a girl in my twenties and I live in Finland (UTC+02:00). I usually start playing after 22:00. I use discord and skype for voice chat and I can also talk in Finnish and Japanese.

I used to be S+ in Splatoon, but I haven't been playing Splatoon 2 very much so I'm currently around S to A rank. I don't really care about your rank, as the most important thing is to have fun playing together. I'm open to playing any game mode. I main shooters but I'm also practicing other weapon types.

If you're interested in playing together please send me a message : D

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I love VCing while playing (just really quiet in the beginning)! You can speak three languages too?! Holy carp! Teach me some Japanese please! I would love playing with you and if you wanna play with me, just click the link in my signature! I mainly prefer League since TW has become so blood thirsty lately, but would still play it if people want! Hope to splat with you soon! :D

fuminshou

Inkling
Thanks! I would love to play with you. I already sent you a friend request on the switch :D

fuminshou

Inkling
Aww, nice. The time difference might make it kinda hard, but sure we can play together :D

SuRi

Inkling
NNID
SuRi
Switch Friend Code
SW-7220-1782-7721
I'm down for some splatoon 2 fun, add me if ya still looking for squiddos

fuminshou

Inkling
Yeah, I'm still looking for people to play with. Please tell me your friend code and I'll add you asap :D

MrGwizBeaw

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3251-1951-9012
Hey I'm a level 13 looking for friends to battle with as well! Not quite ready for league tho sorry. But I love this game a lot and play all the time.

Anyone who is interested my friend code is:

SW-3251-1951-2530

Switch Friend Code
SW-3418-9460-8607
Hello, I'm pretty bored and lonely. Could I happen to a friend request?

(I'm level 16, just as an FYI)

SW-3418-9460-8607

Switch Friend Code
SW-3418-9460-8607
I accepted it. You said you had discord too so if you want to add me

ChickenFriedKarma#9323

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Hi!

I'm looking to make some friends that I can play Splatoon 2 with while talking in voice chat. I'm a girl in my twenties and I live in Finland (UTC+02:00). I usually start playing after 22:00. I use discord and skype for voice chat and I can also talk in Finnish and Japanese.

I used to be S+ in Splatoon, but I haven't been playing Splatoon 2 very much so I'm currently around S to A rank. I don't really care about your rank, as the most important thing is to have fun playing together. I'm open to playing any game mode. I main shooters but I'm also practicing other weapon types.

If you're interested in playing together please send me a message : D

Krayz: SW-7797-7734-9478

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom