• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Squad

jaddasroots

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
Hey. I'm AJ.

So since the update I've been duo squadding it up with a friend in ranked, but I wouldn't mind joining a four person team.
Please understand college is starting up for me again soon so it's not like I can play consistently, but I don't mind trying to make time for squad time.

I've been working on being good all around but if you need a silent and stealthy sniper who knows how to stay alive when someone gets close, I'm your gal. If you need a dynamo powerhouse who knows what they're doing, that's me too.

Please reply to this post with any proposals or anything of the sort. I wouldn't mind finding two people to make a squad of four with my friend or like I said earlier, being available for squad matches in a group of people.

MDK73

Inkling
NNID
REMARCABLE73
I'm up for finding a squad team.
Most of the randoms I play with just seem to not work together and my rank keeps going down and down because of it.
Hey. I'm AJ.

So since the update I've been duo squadding it up with a friend in ranked, but I wouldn't mind joining a four person team.
Please understand college is starting up for me again soon so it's not like I can play consistently, but I don't mind trying to make time for squad time.

I've been working on being good all around but if you need a silent and stealthy sniper who knows how to stay alive when someone gets close, I'm your gal. If you need a dynamo powerhouse who knows what they're doing, that's me too.

Please reply to this post with any proposals or anything of the sort. I wouldn't mind finding two people to make a squad of four with my friend or like I said earlier, being available for squad matches in a group of people.

jaddasroots

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
I'm up for finding a squad team.
Most of the randoms I play with just seem to not work together and my rank keeps going down and down because of it.
That's fine. With you we'd just need one more person for a full squad. But I'm always down for twosomes if you just want to be around someone competitive or twin it up if my usual twin partner isnt around. My nnid is jaddasbranch. Mention squidboards in the friend request!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom