• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for Teammates - Casual Play

Liv

Inkling
NNID
Liv11701
Switch Friend Code
SW-7129-3128-1901
Hello!
I'm pretty new to Splatoon 2. I received it as a Christmas gift and have loved playing it since. However, I feel like the game would be a lot more fun with good teammates and communication. I know a lot of groups are looking for a high-ranking competitive player, but if anyone just likes casual playing and doesn't mind having someone new to the game on their team, please let me know!
Timezone: Pacific
Level: 17
Discord: Liv7#6570

(fill free to leave your FC below and I'll add you!)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hello~~~~~~!

Funny thing, you've posted in the Splatoon 1 area of the forum. Splatoon 2 is the second door.

But anyway, you're welcome to check out the Squid Locator and Groups pages sometime. And you're also welcome to give the links in my sig a poke. Most of them lean towards casual squiddy play time. =)

Furthermore, you're welcome to see me a friend request if you like!

One more thing! Welcome to Squidboards!! =D

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
Man, I was given a false sense of hope that people still talk about Splatoon 1...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom