1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Looking for Teammates - Casual Play

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Liv, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Liv

Liv Inkling

NNID:
    Liv11701
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-7129-3128-1901
    Hello!
    I'm pretty new to Splatoon 2. I received it as a Christmas gift and have loved playing it since. However, I feel like the game would be a lot more fun with good teammates and communication. I know a lot of groups are looking for a high-ranking competitive player, but if anyone just likes casual playing and doesn't mind having someone new to the game on their team, please let me know!
    Timezone: Pacific
    Level: 17
    Discord: Liv7#6570

(fill free to leave your FC below and I'll add you!)

2. Ansible

Ansible Squid Savior From the Future
    Community Ambassador

NNID:
    RocketRobin
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8134-5728-9110
    Hello~~~~~~!

Funny thing, you've posted in the Splatoon 1 area of the forum. Splatoon 2 is the second door.

But anyway, you're welcome to check out the Squid Locator and Groups pages sometime. And you're also welcome to give the links in my sig a poke. Most of them lean towards casual squiddy play time. =)

Furthermore, you're welcome to see me a friend request if you like!

One more thing! Welcome to Squidboards!! =D

3. Drew Sebastino

Drew Sebastino Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Espozo
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3924-6316-9401
    Man, I was given a false sense of hope that people still talk about Splatoon 1...

Ansible likes this.