• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For Teammates Thread

Squidboards

Administrator
Admin
Premium
Post here if you're looking for a team to join, or if you're short that fourth important player!

Hannah_X

Inkling
NNID
hannah529
Looking for a team to join! Available most days, after 4PM Eastern Standard Time on weekdays to practice. NNID is Hannah529. Start a convo with me if you're interested with me joining your team! Also available on Tumblr (url is feedthearch). I play with an Aerospray MG on turf. If you want me to play in the other gametype tournaments, I can try, but I'm way better at turf.

Last edited:

Noivian

Inkling
NNID
NovaOmiri
Dragon Squids looking for players! Start up a conversation for the Discord invite if interested!

Bloopa

Inkling
Hi guys! I am new in this site I am looking for some team mates who would like to play. I am also new to splatoon competitive scene feel free to message.

Kubilay

Inkling
NNID
keepinitreal22
Hello! I am also new to the site. Looking for teammates feel free to message me. I bounce between S/A+ on ranked. My NNID is keepinitreal22.

cybersquid

Senior Squid
PB is looking for players that are in A+ - S+ and from the EU (tho those from the US would also be taken into account), you must have a discord account tho and be active.

INK|bubba

Inkling
NNID
bubbafett4240
Switch Friend Code
SW-3630-0192-1542
hey i need two players for my squad. currently s and b+. i know what you thinking,''O we must suck'' but no i get about 12 kills per game my friend get about 8. He is sniper and i am splattershot pro +many more. https://discord.gg/37Hhtej join this dicord if interested.

INK|bubba

Inkling
NNID
bubbafett4240
Switch Friend Code
SW-3630-0192-1542
sorry discord*
timezone- eastern standard time

Dustin Gassera

Inkling
NNID
Mordo88
I'm looking for 2 team members to play in the splatoon showdown series; I live in Florida (est standard time) me and my brother play every day and can't fiND other people that play at all, I'd really appreciate responses my nnid is Mordo88 thank you for reading.

Bloopa

Inkling
hey i need two players for my squad. currently s and b+. i know what you thinking,''O we must suck'' but no i get about 12 kills per game my friend get about 8. He is sniper and i am splattershot pro +many more. https://discord.gg/37Hhtej join this dicord if interested.
If u want I can join your squad I am B- but my rank when down a bit to C+ because of randoms on ranked massage me if u want to play in the silte I am looking for a squad my username is Bloopa. ID Protogamer700

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Hey, sounds cool! I'm an A to A- player, I main Jet Squelcher, but I'm good with Splash O Matic, .52 Gal, Duel Squelcher, splat charger, and Bamboozler. NNID is sintiss0421

I also have a discord server all for Splatoon.

Bloopa

Inkling
Hey, sounds cool! I'm an A to A- player, I main Jet Squelcher, but I'm good with Splash O Matic, .52 Gal, Duel Squelcher, splat charger, and Bamboozler. NNID is sintiss0421

I also have a discord server all for Splatoon.
that cool I main the roller but I am practicing with other weapons too

Artistra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Arte_Emo
I'd love to join anyone's team if they'd be willing to have me ^^ I main the Heavy Splatling Remix but I can also do Octoshot Replica, Zink Mini Splatling, Forge Splattershot Pro, and Splatterscope.

Last edited:

Dustin Gassera

Inkling
NNID
Mordo88
I'd love to join anyone's team if they'd be willing to have me ^^ I main the Heavy Splatling Remix but I can also do Octoshot Replica, Zink Mini Splatling, Forge Splattershot Pro, and Splatterscope.
What's your nnid? would you be able to play in the showdown series and possibly have a friend that would be able to join?

Dustin Gassera

Inkling
NNID
Mordo88
If u want I can join your squad I am B- but my rank when down a bit to C+ because of randoms on ranked massage me if u want to play in the silte I am looking for a squad my username is Bloopa. ID Protogamer700
I tried the link and it didn't work, my nnid is mordo88

Artistra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Arte_Emo
What's your nnid? would you be able to play in the showdown series and possibly have a friend that would be able to join?
My NNID is Arte_Emo and I would really like to be in the showdown! I'm in EST btw. I can see if my big brother wants to join but I'm not sure. I can ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom