• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for teammates to enter SCL 5 with :3

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Hey hey, due to some complications with availability, our squad Aether won't be competing in the next SCL tourney, sadly. That said, I thought it'd still be fun to try and enter with a team for some tourney experience and to get to know some more people on here, as well :3
If you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM. I'm from the EU myself, so it'll be easier to practice with some people from around the same timezone (CET), but players from other timezones are welcome too, of course. Also, I'd be happy to play with anyone no matter their rank, so don't worry if you're not A or S rank yet. Hopefully we'll be able fill a full team in the end. I'm looking forward to practicing and battling beside you all ^^

Info about me, just for reference:
a/s/l: 17/M/EU
Time zone: CET (UTC +1)
Best weapons: Dual Squelcher, .52 Gal, Splattershot Jr., I'm better at playing defensively and conservatively rather than hyper offense
Communication: Discord, Skype (username: blastystoise)
NNID: Blastystoise

(Please note this isn't gonna be a permanent squad but rather a temporary team to have some fun with and try to get as far as we can, as well as practice together)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom