• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for teammates

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
I've been thinking about joining a team for months and I'm finally doing it. I would like a team that doesn't mind my flaws, and help me overcome them.
Level: 43
Splat zones: B+
Rainmaker: A-
Tower Control: A+
Clam Blitz: C+ (I can't figure out how to play)
I used to main Dark Tetra Dualies, but now I main the Kensa Splat Dualies (I also still need to get used the dodge roll)
I like most modes (even made up ones), and Salmon Run
I'm in 8th grade at the PST time zone.
I know I'm late to the team-making party, but I hope we can be friends!

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
How did I read messages? I can't find the tab for it.

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
I could maybe put up a notice in game...… but only drawn posts show up in plaza. :(

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
I guess I'll just have to wait and keep playing solo...… it's lonely thou.

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
If only my friends cared to try the game. They just deal with my stange habits and references they won't get. *starts music* I think back to everything when I had you here. (You're still here). It was only you and me. (It was you and me, you and me). Then you disappeared. Was there more I could have done to make you stay? I wonder every day. But what could I say? You had to go away. When the tide goes out and the sea falls out of sight, I hope it finds you. In the dark of the night when the moon is in the sky, do you see it too? We could be worlds away, yet we meet each day, when the tide comes to bay. Oh, don't you see? It is me waving to you. When the tide goes out and sea falls out of sight, I hope it finds you. In the dark of the night when the moon is in the sky, do you see it too? We could be worlds away, yet we meet each day, when the tide comes to bay. Oh, don't you see? It is me waving to you~

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
If it says I'm online it doesn't always mean currently on site. Like right now, I'm going to practice my dualie skills...… by myself...:(

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
I'm probily never going to get teammates who I can talk to, will I?

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
Well if anybody cares, I'm going to set up a Splatfest room for 30 minutes before I give up.
The password is 3659

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
Well if anybody cares, I'm going to set up a Splatfest room for 30 minutes before I give up.
The password is 3659

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
If it says I'm online it doesn't always mean currently on site. Like right now, I'm going to practice my dualie skills...… by myself...:(
The password is 3659

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
Well now I have three of the same message. great....

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
Splatfest room's open till 6 here...if anyone cares.

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
*static noises* Now we must be strong together we will sing this song and you can sing along. Callie. Marie. We're one and two, and you make three. So sing harmony, and together we shall see where we belong! So long we tired and finally we see victory before the ink has dried.Together we play this Calamari Inkantation. And together we will turn the tide! And the song we sing, forever in our hearts will ring, to every Inkling. We'll save the day we stand united, come what may. So go on your way with your hope, you can do anything. And now we must be strong together we will sing this song and you can sing along. Callie. Marie. We're one and two, and you make three. So sing harmony, and together we shall see where we belong! So long we tried but we stay fresh, we splat all the rest. Leave them electrified.Together we play this Calamari Inkantation. And together we will turn the tide! And the song we sing, forever in our hearts will ring, to every Inkling. We'll save the day we stand united, come what may. They'll never ever take away out bright shining day. 'Cause we know we can do anything! And now we must be strong together we will sing this song and you can sing along. Callie. Marie. We're one and two, and you make three. So sing harmony, and together we shall see where we belong! *music fades*

Keejun

Inkling
Hey, whats up? I like Splatoon and I want to play with friends as well. I'm new to it but it's super fun. Right now I'm level 24 and I seem to be pretty good at it. I like The Rainmaker and the tower run Pierre. I'm still learning the other ones. I definitely have favorite horses. But I'm still learning all this so if you know how to be friends and play together in the game I'm down. In the game My name is Keejun. Maybe you could friend request me or something like that. I am an artist I draw sculpting and paint. I'm California time zone.

KURITSUKI

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0365-2605-4322
Add me and lets play, tho im not that good.

Btw also grade 8 lol ^_^

SW-0365-2605-4322

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
School's been hecktic, if anyone is still here I'll be setting up a Splatfest room with the same password as last time:3659, and my Discord tag(I think) is #5066 (If that doesn't work then maybe Butternut#5066? I don't know). I'll keep the room open till 4 PST....
Hope this works, I'm driving myself insane with loneliness!

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
Also I don't know how to voice chat on Discord...can you make that chat?

Butternut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Butternut
Switch Friend Code
SW-7600-2375-8228
Splatfest room is over.....didn't work this time ether...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom