• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to get more involved with the community.

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
Hello, I was somewhat active here back when Splatoon first launched a few years ago (It's hard to believe it's been so long already), but life happened and I haven't really been on here since then.

So this is a reintroduction of sorts.

My name is Leigh, and I'm wanting to get more involved with the Splatoon community.
So a bit about me, I'm 20, located in CST (but am on at all sorts of hours) and when I'm not playing video games I'm usually writing or drawing.

In Splatoon 2, I'm an N-Zap main, and I'm currently around B ranked in all ranked modes.

So like the title says, I'm looking to get more involved in the community. Any tips would be appreciated regarding that; but in the meantime maybe we could chat a bit? To start with, what do you enjoy the most about Splatoon? What keeps you coming back?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome back! My tip is to try joining some Splatoon Discord servers! Squidboards itself has one and I have one as well linked in my signature! They're really awesome and perfect for getting more into the community! I'm also in CST and draw quite a bit~

I'm mainly a charger main but dapple in a few other weapons here and there. Splatoon 2 did not set with me well when I first played it. I found the matchmaking a mess, the internet the worst, and my favorite mode, TW, almost unplayable. Now though, I'm having a blast. I stop taking it seriously and just goof off. It's just such a creative fun game! League is the best as well! Being able to play Ranked mode without losing an actually rank makes less stressful. Plus, meme teams are the best! Whoops, I'm blabbing away now! X3

Anywayz, I'm always up to talk so shoot me a message whenever you want! Hope to splat with you soon!

Emblem

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1469-8382-8500
Hi! I hope you will find a clan :]

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
Awesome, I'll have to check them out!
I'm kinda surprised you stuck with it, but I'm glad you've been having a good time! I loved Splatoon from the moment I played the Testfire a few weeks before the first game came out, but that was a bit different than when 2 launched. Those first few weeks were brutal honestly, even in TW.

Wow mobile isn't too kind to me tonight, I meant to reply to you, @SilverBlue-Neko

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Awesome, I'll have to check them out!
I'm kinda surprised you stuck with it, but I'm glad you've been having a good time! I loved Splatoon from the moment I played the Testfire a few weeks before the first game came out, but that was a bit different than when 2 launched. Those first few weeks were brutal honestly, even in TW.

Wow mobile isn't too kind to me tonight, I meant to reply to you, @SilverBlue-Neko
Yeah, they were CRAZY. I was frustrated at first, but then realized that of course they were brutal. The matchmaking was all sorts of mess up since we had Splatoon 1 taverns and then all these new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom