• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking to join or Create A Squad

CosmicCosmo

Inkling
NNID
SmashingOfBros
Looks like these things are everywhere aren't they? Well, let's just get the point.

I'm looking for a more serious team to make or join.

I am a flexible player from America (EST if that helps any).

I am a Level 50 with an A- Rank (Due to constant disconnections. Though some are through genuine losses)

I will say I am pretty well rounded with well weapons with the exceptions on the following families: Gals, Bamboozlers, Nozzlenose, Sloshers and Blasters. Though if needed I will attempt to learn to use them to help the team.

I do not know if there is any 'Technical Play' outside of hopping out of Squid form to splat opponents.

My best Weapons would be: Splash-O-Matic, E-liters with Scope and the Carbon Roller

My favorite Stage is Camp Triggerfish

And my favorite game mode is Rain Maker.

If I were to start a Squad, I would like there to be, One Charger, Two Regular Gunners, and 1 Roller. But there is no real restriction so you could be whatever you are comfortable with using.

I would like to be able to talk to my Team Members it would be great if they Had Skype or Discord. (If not i would be glad to pick up what ever they would want to use.)

If there is a Squad recruiting, Please Message Me here on Squid Boards.

If there are people looking for a Squad please fill this out..

Time Zone:
Main Weapon:
Highest Rank:
Level:
Favorite map:
Favorite Game Mode:

Also, There is no Name or Emblem for a Squad if I were to make one. So please, If you have any Ideas, tell me your ideas and they just be the face of the Squad

Thank You for your time.

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
Time Zone: Est
Main Weapon: Tantetek, 52 also play both mini splatlings and 96 deco
Highest Rank: S
Level: 37 ish
Favorite map: Kelp dome
Favorite GameMode: Rainmaker

I added age because it is important to me. I don't want to squad with people younger than 18 and ideally I'd prefer people over 20.

I usually play and hour or two a day on weekdays with weekends being open but sporadic for playtime so I'm usually able to group.

My ideal team would have 1 charger, one fast killer (52, ttk) as front man, forward support with good turf coverage to ensure front man can engage well while aiding in splats and finally a longer range weapon (duel or splatlings) to observe flanks and zone while turfing and doing call outs.

CosmicCosmo

Inkling
NNID
SmashingOfBros
Though
Time Zone: Est
Main Weapon: Tantetek, 52 also play both mini splatlings and 96 deco
Highest Rank: S
Level: 37 ish
Favorite map: Kelp dome
Favorite GameMode: Rainmaker

I added age because it is important to me. I don't want to squad with people younger than 18 and ideally I'd prefer people over 20.

I usually play and hour or two a day on weekdays with weekends being open but sporadic for playtime so I'm usually able to group.

My ideal team would have 1 charger, one fast killer (52, ttk) as front man, forward support with good turf coverage to ensure front man can engage well while aiding in splats and finally a longer range weapon (duel or splatlings) to observe flanks and zone while turfing and doing call outs.
Though this is great. You wouldn't want to play with someone under 18. Sorry. But thank you for taking your time and replying.

Kinglol45

Inkling
NNID
Snowpals
Time Zone:CST
Main Weapon:kelp Splater scope
Highest Rank:A-
Level:35
Favorite map:Unchin underpass
Favorite Game Mode:rainmaker

Ezra

Inkling
NNID
eeVee87
Time Zone: EST
Main Weapon:I Don't have a real "Main" weapon but I like E-liter scope rapid blaster pro and custom jet squelcher the best
Highest Rank:A+ 97
Level:39
Favorite map: Piranha Pit
Favorite Game Mode: Rainmaker

CosmicCosmo

Inkling
NNID
SmashingOfBros
Main Weapon:I Don't have a real "Main" weapon but I like E-liter scope rapid blaster pro and custom jet squelcher the best
Highest Rank:A+ 97
Level:39
Favorite Game Mode: Rainmaker
Do you have any way I can talk to you? Like Skype?

Smash64

Inkster Jr.
NNID
emaree13
Main Weapon: Krak on roller
Highest Rank: S80
Level:50
Favorite Game Mode: Plat zones

Ezra

Inkling
NNID
eeVee87
My Skype is eevee_master1 and discord is GlutenFreeBleach

Ceic

Inkling
NNID
Chris_2_8
Ill talk to you on skype at around 5:00
Looks like these things are everywhere aren't they? Well, let's just get the point.

I'm looking for a more serious team to make or join.

I am a flexible player from America (EST if that helps any).

I am a Level 50 with an A- Rank (Due to constant disconnections. Though some are through genuine losses)

I will say I am pretty well rounded with well weapons with the exceptions on the following families: Gals, Bamboozlers, Nozzlenose, Sloshers and Blasters. Though if needed I will attempt to learn to use them to help the team.

I do not know if there is any 'Technical Play' outside of hopping out of Squid form to splat opponents.

My best Weapons would be: Splash-O-Matic, E-liters with Scope and the Carbon Roller

My favorite Stage is Camp Triggerfish

And my favorite game mode is Rain Maker.

If I were to start a Squad, I would like there to be, One Charger, Two Regular Gunners, and 1 Roller. But there is no real restriction so you could be whatever you are comfortable with using.

I would like to be able to talk to my Team Members it would be great if they Had Skype or Discord. (If not i would be glad to pick up what ever they would want to use.)

If there is a Squad recruiting, Please Message Me here on Squid Boards.

Ceic

Inkling
NNID
Chris_2_8
Main Weapon: 52 Gal/Splattershot/Krak-on Roller/Custom Blaster
Highest Rank: A+ 73ish
Level:46
Favorite Game Mode: Rain maker

CosmicCosmo

Inkling
NNID
SmashingOfBros
Main Weapon: 52 Gal/Splattershot/Krak-on Roller/Custom Blaster
Highest Rank: A+ 73ish
Level:46
Favorite Game Mode: Rain maker
My Skype is eevee_master1 and discord is GlutenFreeBleach
Yea I have skype, add godkais12
Is anyone going to reply or have you changed your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom