• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to meet more friends on here!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey everyone!

I've been on this site for more than 2 years and while i have no shortage of kind friends, I'm all up for trying to meet new people! I've been loving this amazing community since the release of Splatoon 1 and I'd like to get more in touch with it.

That being said, i can't 100% guarantee we'll work out. No need to get disappointed, it can happen due to conflicting interests or whatever else. If this happens I'll just go silent and move on.

To basically help you up to speed, here's some stuff about me:
-I'm in my mid twenties. This is kinda important to bring up, as I'll have trouble connecting to teens on this site no matter what. It's a completely different lifestyle to work with.
-I'm a born listener, i don't talk a lot about my own life per-se but i do enjoy hearing other people talk about their own lives and react to it.
-I love drawing!
-I love Splatoon! I'm a current S+ Heavy/Splattershot main. When I'm in league my power level usually fluctuates around the 2000-2200 mark.
-I argue a lot on this site, but make no mistake i do my best to keep it respectful.
-I also live in the wonderful continent of EU, which means that if you are from the US I'll be online a lot during the late nights and early mornings. i live in exactly Central European Summer Time!

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Just wanna throw in my two cents, I've known ElecMaw for quite a long time and he's both a skilled player and charming fellow. BEFRIEND HIM! :P

Sweeet

Inkling
Hii lets be friends.. maybe... lol <content redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Cyndane please don't abuse your power and go around deleting stuff. That was not a post just to advertise my server... clearly we were trying to be friends... no Haters please lol
Your post was a link to your server and little else. No personally identifying information or anything. That was blatant advertising, which is against the rules (It's number 4 on the list).

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Cyndane please don't abuse your power and go around deleting stuff. That was not a post just to advertise my server... clearly we were trying to be friends... no Haters please lol
It is not an abuse of power to enforce site rules. If you have an issue with the actions I took, I urge you to post your concerns in forum support.

Also, please try to avoid double-posting. Use the edit function to add additional info if you are the last post on a page. Thanks.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hii lets be friends.. maybe... lol <content redacted>
Please, if this is your general attitude towards others I'm not interested into becoming friends with you. I'm already happy in several Splatoon servers including one for more older players like me. You didn't give me anything to work with beyond a link to your server, which counts as blatant advertising in my book.

Nice. So you play splat1 or splat2? I play spalt1. Very regularly!
Hey man, that's cool! I play Splatoon 2 for the most part these days, but i still have Splatoon 1.

Sweeet

Inkling
I was just keeping it short and sweeet sorry you guys didn't see it that way. I really was trying to be friends... So of course I was offended when she said I was ONLY trying to advertise my server... but like I said good luck

Pupsik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pupsik2479
Well hello there...
I don't really know how to introduce myself but I sure exist!

Also im sorry for asking something so dumb but are you looking for likeminded people in general or For some Intense Play sessions?(because then im not really the right squid)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Well hello there...
I don't really know how to introduce myself but I sure exist!

Also im sorry for asking something so dumb but are you looking for likeminded people in general or For some Intense Play sessions?(because then im not really the right squid)
Hey man, that's totally cool. I'm mostly looking for likeminded people, but pro players are also welcome. Shoot me a DM/PM if you want to chat!

Darkphantomrick

Inkling
NNID
Darkphantomrick
Switch Friend Code
SW-3143-2031-5456
Hiya there. I'm not too really good at introducing myself but i'll try my best ;-;
I really enjoy making new friends. I'm pretty introverted at first but I open myself up more once I get to know people. I'm goofy, weird and like to make people laugh. I love drawing and playing some good ol' splatoon. I main the heavy splatling currently but that'll change when the hydra splatling is released. That's it about me I think. I hope to meet many fun new people.^^

PokéPines

Inkling
NNID
TheNoblesse
Oh..#getssadcuz you got a switch and splat2 xD hmm. Do you play smash or anything else on WiiU, or 3ds?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Oh..#getssadcuz you got a switch and splat2 xD hmm. Do you play smash or anything else on WiiU, or 3ds?
Unfortunately my Wii U and 3DS are collecting dust right now. I have a friend who's also having the same problem of not having a switch, haha.

Jon914

Pro Squid
Hey, I'm interested and will reach out to you on Discord if you're OK with that (username is the same as this forum name). I'm from the US but play regularly at odd hours with folks from EU.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Yo, that's cool! I'll add you right away.

EDIT: I'll PM you my discord handle, can't add you just yet because i also need the 4-digit code past the #.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom