• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to roll with a Squad, or start a new squad.

DrunkPenguinz

Inkling
NNID
DrunkPenguinz
NNID: DrunkPenguinz
Hey guys, looking to play with some squids that can communicate over Skype. Really have been wanting to get competitive in Splatoon, but playing with randoms is too frustrating. Add me on both Skype and WiiU, and please let me know you added me from squidboards! Hope to find some fellow squids to play with soon.

Ponockydot

Inkling
NNID
Ponockydot
I'll play! Though I have a very odd schedule, I can only access my wii U Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other weekend .-.
My NNID is Ponockydot, I'll add you Wednesday and dig out my Skype

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
I'll play! Though I have a very odd schedule, I can only access my wii U Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other weekend .-.
My NNID is Ponockydot, I'll add you Wednesday and dig out my Skype
That's definitely an odd schedule! What gives you such a helter-skelter schedule, squiddo?

Anyway, I want to play with some damn good slimy hipsters. I am a free agent with no squad, just looking to scout some talent, maybe learn a thing or two, and become a stronger squid.

Making a new Skype since I forgot my old password, gonna nab my NNID too. Who is on and wants to splat with me? OP, let's get out there!

Kvng_Ferg

Inkster Jr.
NNID
drew48ferg
I need a squad as well so if you want to start one my skype is Anime_Freak.com

Ponockydot

Inkling
NNID
Ponockydot
I get juggled between two different houses! It is a great excuse for not bringing homework in, but not so good when you leave chargers behind....

Good Luck with your inking! Save some action for me ;0

Mikeruba

Inkling
NNID
DynamiteShikoku
I'm a slimy hipster. Let's get splatting! I'll add you on Wii U and skype.
NNID: DynamiteShikoku
My in-game name is Mikeruba.

Cyanidegunner

Inkling
NNID
wkdjax
NNID: DrunkPenguinz
Hey guys, looking to play with some squids that can communicate over Skype. Really have been wanting to get competitive in Splatoon, but playing with randoms is too frustrating. Add me on both Skype and WiiU, and please let me know you added me from squidboards! Hope to find some fellow squids to play with soon.
I'm not that great but I'm down, don't have Skype though, will that be a problem?

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Does anyone know of a way that we could communicate all together? Are you sure that Skype is completely out of the question?

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Tallying up the total amount of squids we have six who are interested in being in a squad. Two who are A-, one that is S rank, and four others that I don't know quite yet. Why don't we work on a name for ourselves? I've got a few ideas ^^

lyssa

Inkling
NNID
stephylf
I am also looking for people to play with!
NNID: stephylf
Rank: Hovering between C+ and B- because it's frustrating playing with randoms!

I'm usually on in the evenings, but my schedule does change around! Looking forward to playing with new people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom