• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to start up squad

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
I am a rank B+ level 50, I use the carbon rollar and Splat charger. I'm also from the uk.

Looking for

Region: mainly Europe but anywhere is fine if you have good connection
Skype: if the squad is successful it might go on to do group chats on Skype

I'm not sure what else to say, so if you need any other info just ask ^^'

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
I am a rank B+ level 50, I use the carbon rollar and Splat charger. I'm also from the uk.

Looking for

Region: mainly Europe but anywhere is fine if you have good connection
Skype: if the squad is successful it might go on to do group chats on Skype

I'm not sure what else to say, so if you need any other info just ask ^^'
Hello! I'm a level 30, B ranked player (lower end of B lately, haven't had the best luck ;3) I use the neo splash-o-matic and am interested in joining a squad! I'm from USA but we could work out times. I don't have a skype but I would totally be down for making one for this purpose. I'm 16, so we'll be the same age ^_^ let me know if you're interested. Thanks so much!!

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Ah sure!! If you want we can add each other and work out a time to do twin squads to see how compatible we can be as a team?

Skit

Inkling
NNID
Skitwuzhere
Switch Friend Code
SW-5641-2147-7809
Hey! I literally just posted a thread looking for the same thing! I'd really like to party up with you guys.

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
Ah sure!! If you want we can add each other and work out a time to do twin squads to see how compatible we can be as a team?
Sounds great! My NNID is kitkat229, is there another way we could communicate to get the time set?

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
I'm not sure, is there any messaging sites you use that we could use for the time being? I will add you now, I play most days till fairly late my time (especially Fri and sat) so if we can't figure something then we can always look to see when each other are online?

Skit

Inkling
NNID
Skitwuzhere
Switch Friend Code
SW-5641-2147-7809
I'm mainly using the Eliter 3k Scope, but I can go tentatek. EST is my timezone, but my sleep schedule is pretty random.

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
I'm not sure, is there any messaging sites you use that we could use for the time being? I will add you now, I play most days till fairly late my time (especially Fri and sat) so if we can't figure something then we can always look to see when each other are online?
Hm... We could always use the app Kik if you have one, or we could use a messaging site that you prefer/like. I will definitely look for you online! I try to play as much as I can, but most likely on Fridays and Saturdays just like you. My kik username is aceofhearts229 if you're interested in that!

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
I'm mainly using the Eliter 3k Scope, but I can go tentatek. EST is my timezone, but my sleep schedule is pretty random.
since we might be working together, can I get your NNID so I can add you? Mine is kitkat229

Skit

Inkling
NNID
Skitwuzhere
Switch Friend Code
SW-5641-2147-7809
Discord is very easy to set up and is much better than skype imo, It doesn't take long to set up an account.

But I can use kik if you want.

Last edited:

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Discord is very easy to set up and is much better than skype imo, It doesn't take long to set up an account.
I don't know much about it but anything is fine by me, just need to know if it's OK with aceofhearts first ^w^

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80

But I can use kik if you want.
If you can use kik then that would be a good starting point, we might switch later though for /better/ voice chat (I'm not sure if kik has a voice chat but you get what I mean… if it doesn't then we will definitely switch eventually)

Skit

Inkling
NNID
Skitwuzhere
Switch Friend Code
SW-5641-2147-7809
If you can use kik then that would be a good starting point, we might switch later though for /better/ voice chat (I'm not sure if kik has a voice chat but you get what I mean… if it doesn't then we will definitely switch eventually)
Ill set up an account, ill be back in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom