• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looks like i won't get much play time with splatoon after all.....

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
next week I'm going off on vacation for 7 days with no internet and zero games....stuck inside a travel trailer during that time which means when i get splatoon I'll only have a few days to play it before i have to put it down for a whole week....

talk about bad luck....i think my dad's insane with this plan just because of how much it's been raining here in texas and all the severe weather that's been caused by the series of storms lately

i would think traveling while that's going on would be a horrible idea but apparently he seems to disagree....(My Mother Agrees with me however he doesn't take our opinions into thought)

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Well just be careful. Lot of reports about people getting swept away in flash floods. Not a good time to travel at all. Might be worth trying to see if it's possible to take a route away from the problematic areas.

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Wow, that sucks. And your Dad should listen to your Mom and your opinions, it really isn't a good time to travel and it's best to stay home and be safe...

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
the worst part is some of the people traveling with us are liars and thieves....meaning when they are around stuff can just vanish without a trace so i can't take my 3DS Or Vita without expecting to never see them ever again....

but my dad is desperate for attention and will make friends with anyone...even the slimiest of weasels....

so yeah this vacation is gonna suck.....

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
Wow, that sucks. And your Dad should listen to your Mom and your opinions, it really isn't a good time to travel and it's best to stay home and be safe...
he should but he doesn't....it's why we have two houses....(we left our original home when my dad's dad passed away in a very gruesome manner)and we had to take care of my grandfather's house and treat it as a weekend summer house eventually however we just stopped going home and abandoned our old home with much of our belongings still there(including stuff like my toys and sega genesis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom