• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lost all data!

Flair

Inkling
NNID
Pizzi318
Level 50. Tonnes of scrubbing equipment. All gone?

I log in to Splatoon and it is like the first time I logged in. All my info is gone! I am not sure how. Isn't this backed up somewhere? Please help!

Flair

Inkling
NNID
Pizzi318
So I was l restart my switch and all is good. I guess leaving it in sleep mode during the time change screwed things up temporarily. Is there a way to back up my saved data so that I don't lose anything going forward?

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Not as of now. At least not for your average player. Nintendo decided to make it impossible to backup your safe files by default like the Wii U could. At least for normal users - a reddit user confirmed that it is possible to transfer and therefore also sorta-backup your saved data when he sent in his switch for repair.
(source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...psa_i_send_my_switch_in_for_repairs_and_they/)

I wouldn't count on it to be an option available anytime soon, so make sure to post/transfer your saved screenshots/videos to your computer. Don't worry about your savegames though, as long as you don't lose your switch in a fire or worse, they'll transfer it to a new device if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom