• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lower ranked squads after scrims

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
Elemental knights took part in our first scrim last Friday which we all enjoyed and would like to do more often but most squads around are S and high A ranks. We are mostly B rank with a couple of low a and high C members and are wondering if any squads similar to us want to become scrim partners. If so post here and i'll make a discord for us to chat on. thanks :)

Nubbins

Inkling
NNID
Beanae
Hello! I'm a member of the squad Cloud Nine, and we would be interested in scrimming against you and your squad. We range from rank B- - S+, but you'll likely only be up against the lower-ranking members like me, who rarely get in on the action. :P

I know this is late, but hopefully the offer is still open.

Cloud

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jadielpagan09
Hey! My clan would love to scrim with you!

HIIW_CJ

Inkling
NNID
Pratherazcane
HIIW would love to scrimmage u guys. Pm me and we'll work things out

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
My friends and I would love to play with you guys! We're all C- through C+ right now. PM if interested : )

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
To everyone replying here, EK officially disbanded around a month ago, we're no longer available for scrims. Although the squad I'm in right now is, so check out this thread if you can.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
any of the squads here still looking to arrange lower rank scrims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom