• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Mafia.Squid.Squad.Group (MSSG) [RECRUITING!]

NYCO

Inkling
NNID
NYCO27
http://squidboards.com/groups/mafia-squid-squad-group-m-s-s-g.823/?wtype=public#post-4125
The M.S.S.G. GROUP PAGE

Make sure you read everything!
It'll describe the whole squad group!

Welcome to the Mafia Squid Squad Group (M.S.S.G.) This very Group is a competitive squid squad. Anyone can join but I whould like players who are in the "A-" to "S+" rank. If you're below the "A-", We can help you rank up (ranking up means being good kinda). You may use any weapon that best suits you and we have no dress code. So if you're wanting to be a Squid criminal, joining here is a good idea.

I want people who are somewhat active to the squidboards, I dislike people who come and play dead.
(Coming around ounce a weak is probably a signal of being active)
Doesn't mean you have to play ocasionaly, I just ask you to post and talk to people.

I whouldn't really start tournaments until we get large and good.

I NYCO WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS ALIVE AND CHECK BACK TO THIS GROUP FREQUENTLY.

That gif above shows teamwork, we kinda wanna see our squad look like this sorta.

Disclaimer: Even though you're a Squid Criminal, We ask you to keep it clean to the group and everyone outside, meaning no trolls or saying things that might hurt someone's feelings. This is a maturegroup (does not mean you have to be an adult)... but fun is alowed. That's the only rule really. More may show up when things get out of hand.

I like using Kik only, but I chould add Skype if you guys wanna (I won't do voice calls). If you guys really want to add other chats, I might add them.

If your looking for something more casual, join the SQUIDING MATCH GROUP (S.M.G.).

If you're looking for a good group, here is a good group when it gets big! Each one of you guys cooperation may make this group alive and conformable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom