• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

Maps Mahi-Mahi "Fort"

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
ReeSquidGig submitted a new guide:

Mahi-Mahi "Fort" - Using invisible Forts.

To dodge people coming onto your side to blow you up, you can put an inkmine down so they cant sneak up on you, also if you barricade that area where people can come onto your team's side, with squid beakons, that will stall them for a few seconds before they can come onto your side, this is extremely useful in ranked battles, if you use the inkbrushes , with these subs, this would be perfect.:) also you can only use up to three squid beakons per squid, so 12 on average... if everyone had...
Read more about this guide...

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
Also one way not to "drown" is to use the gear with swim up abilities, every gear that you plan to use should have swim up so you wont jump too slow while swimming, because that's one way to drown...

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
ReeSquidGig updated Mahi-Mahi "Fort" with a new update entry:

Ink mine special

Another fort is using a weapon with a ink mine, also the best weapon for that corner around... the nets, and what I call: "the Drown corner", is where the opposing team is able to get on your side of the stage without knowing, and if you put an ink mine there. on a squid beacon: (The number that I recommend is three, just to be safe( and you realize that one, or two beacons are missing, and you see on the map, there is one left, it is your chance to jump to the last one, and see who that...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom