• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
I'm probably gonna get a lot of upset people from this, but I'm posting it anyways because this is the best place for it, and I may as well get it documented.

Anyways, I just went through the shop, here's what they have left to release. This is all they have until the giant August patch which'll probably double or triple the game size (in terms of space at least).
The site doesn't have table BBCodes, so I had to reformat it to HTML and prettify it. Click here

I wish more weapons had Disruptors, for now I guess I'll stick with my Custom Splattershot Jr :\ I am looking forward to the Octobrush and Neo Sploosh-o-matic though.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
First, I'm perfectly fine with you posting this. I think it's nice to know what we'll be getting eventually. I'm excited for the N-Zap 89, in that case. That'll be good for me to use in Splat Zones.

Anyways, with this weapon lineup, I don't think all of these weapons will be released before the August update. I mean, 19 weapons seems like a little much, considering we get maybe 2 weapons every 2 weeks (going by memory here). But, it looks like we will probably have the update in late August. That'll probably be what Nintendo does anyways.

"Oh, you want this update? Too bad. You'll have to wait 3 more weeks."

That sounds familiar.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I wonder if Nintendo will do some more weapons to fill seemingly unfilled niche spots, like, what about a Splish-o-Matic with some longer range that the Splash-o-Matic? Or a Linebrush that goes at Sanic Speeds but has a super thin path and short range (but fast taps) And what about scoped versons of the Bamboozlers and Squiffers? Etc.

Last edited:

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
There's a bunch more placeholder filenames for additional weapons with no associated data. So I'm sure more will be patched in later, just like how they promised 14 maps but the disc only has 10.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Not entirely happy with what the bambozzler ended up getting in terms of subs and special. With that said, the good range was unexpected. I'm guessing the down side with this weapon is going to be bad charge speed, but you are able to maneuver excellently while charging.

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
Not entirely happy with what the bambozzler ended up getting in terms of subs and special. With that said, the good range was unexpected. I'm guessing the down side with this weapon is going to be bad charge speed, but you are able to maneuver excellently while charging.
Actually if you look at the stats I posted on the right, it's actually the fastest, even faster than Squiffer

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I WANT THOSE BRUSHES NOW!!!! /-\
(oh and also the Rapid Blaster Pro x: )

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
shame the ingame stats are so bogus lmao

So the Octobrush actually has more range than the Carbon Roller? Huh.
it has ~39 range units of max damage range (carbon has ~21; one line in the firing range is 50) but carbon can kill in one shot for quite some distance whereas the octobrush's kill potential falls off hard (10 frame swing, 3 splashes per swing, so once you're out of range the ttk ramps up very fast)

Njok

Bouncer
I think i am gonna stack up quick respawn just for that day after the carbon roller came out. Friggin seeker rush everywhere :D

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Actually if you look at the stats I posted on the right, it's actually the fastest, even faster than Squiffer
Honestly, I can't read this then. All that is showing up for me is range for the chargers. I can't see the mobility or Charge speed stat anywhere on that data sheet. If you can point to where it is that would be great.

Also, looking forward to the octobrush. Like said previously, still having some great speed, but has more a right balance of power like the .52 gal for me.

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
Honestly, I can't read this then. All that is showing up for me is range for the chargers. I can't see the mobility or Charge speed stat anywhere on that data sheet. If you can point to where it is that would be great.

Also, looking forward to the octobrush. Like said previously, still having some great speed, but has more a right balance of power like the .52 gal for me.
Oh :\ probably weird CSS stuff, they're there just probably cut off somehow with like screen resolution or something, should give you a scrollbar

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ok, was able to actually see it by zooming out.

Man, the Bamboozler is weird. I feel like they are trying to say the subs and special are suppose to be it's more downside. I mean, it has more range than the Squiffer, so I'm guessing you use either the Squiffer or bambozzler for different subs and specials. The New Squiffer's inkzooka and the Classic one's Bubbler are really good.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Looking forward to the Neo Splash o matic - my favourite weapon with my favourite special. Thanks, Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom