• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Make a Nintendo Shirt for Uniqlo!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I hope this is in the right section, but I'm 60% sure it isn't. Feel free to move this.

Okay, so I woke up early today (heading back to bed after this) and saw something about designing a t-shirt for Nintendo. Link: https://www.uniqlo.com/utgp/2017/us/
Get rid of the us if you live in another region.

I haven't been able to see it on a PC yet (on my phone), but you design a Nintendo themed t-shirt for Uniqlo to sell with Miyamoto judging. Grand Prize is 10k, second is 3k, runner up is 500

Well, looks like I'm going to put my Splatoon art on hold and design a t-shirt. Later today. See you ;)

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I love Uniqlo. When I lived in the Bay Area, there was like four of them. :P We went quite often and I love their clothes but they are uber over priced. o.o Will be looking forward to seeing how the Nintendo theme will turn out. I wonder if we'll see any Splatoon themed designs be submitted this time around. c:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I love Uniqlo. When I lived in the Bay Area, there was like four of them. :p We went quite often and I love their clothes but they are uber over priced. o.o Will be looking forward to seeing how the Nintendo theme will turn out. I wonder if we'll see any Splatoon themed designs be submitted this time around. c:
Well, Splatoon is one of the games which the characters can appear on designs for the t-shirt, so probably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom