• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Make It Rain... In the Midwest!

Lodestar_Valor

Inkling
NNID
Lord_Valor
Hey guys,

If enough people are interested, I can host a private battle for up to 8 of us (that includes myself) on 8/14/15 (tomorrow) at 9 PM (Central Time) to play Make It Rain. Just shoot me a friend request on Nintendo Network and reply to this thread.

Teams will be randomized and I will keep this going for probably an hour or so, maybe longer.

If too many people are interested and nobody else wants to host, then I'll close and re-open the room every few rounds so that new people can join.

Let's get together online and have some fun!

See you then!

P.S. Map will also be random.

Last edited:

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
If for some reason this doesnt work out tonight we should definitely try and make this a thing. we got the biggest group. people should want to play

Lodestar_Valor

Inkling
NNID
Lord_Valor
If for some reason this doesnt work out tonight we should definitely try and make this a thing. we got the biggest group. people should want to play
I'd say we can try the tri/quad squad mode tonight if we don't get 5 or more people, otherwise if different people offer to host other days/nights (preferably nights for me) we could make that work too

Edit: I don't have Teamspeak set up on a device that I'll be able to use while playing Splatoon, currently at least. I may be able to get something set up before this starts, but unless I post here later about it, expect to play free of voice chat (unless one of you sets something up for everyone except me and possibly others)

Last edited:

Lodestar_Valor

Inkling
NNID
Lord_Valor
Sorry for the late reply, I know things are going to get more busy with school, college, and work for some people, starting up (for those who haven't already started). However, I'll see what I can get planned, both on my own schedule and on here. Whether we end up doing just Rainmaker like initially planned, or we end up switching every time, how does labor day (a week from today) sound? (and I'm still not sure on the exact time, but sometime in the afternoon should work)

sgt. army

Inkling
NNID
wutvemoo
i whould like another privte battle with some members and if there are too many I can host a second room but it is up to you lodestar_valor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom