• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Making an Inky Splash!

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist
Hello all! I'm new here, as you may have guessed.

I've been lurking here for quite some time now and I thought it's finally time to jump into the community and strut my squiddy stuff. I love Splatoon and I know that here will be a great place to spread that love with the other community members. I'm S 50 at the time of writing and I main the Custom E-Litre 3K and the 96. Gal Deco. although I'm completely open to using new weapons to test stuff out.

While I'm not in a clan and don't participate in tournaments I can get a little competitive and fiery at the prospect of a challenge! But with that comes it's major downside...

...I can get salty...

...very salty...

So if you see me ranting about stuff just say "Yo Claus, you salty?"

and I'll probably respond "Yeah I salty." or something along the lines of that.

I will ALWAYS think the Inkzooka needs to get the hell out of my life, WRRRYYYYYYY!

But I digress, I really hope to get involved with the Squidboards community and I know I'm gonna have a great time here!

Booyah!

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
*pats you on shoulder* I know your pain
lol anyway welcome fellow e-liter you will find lots of fun here

Wonder Blue

Inkling
NNID
Otasira
Hey there, Claus!
Welcome the forums! It's cool to more people join. It's not a bad thing to get salty every now and then but just make sure it doesn't get the better of you.
Lord knows how many times I've lost my chill in my earlier years.
See you around!

Hey Claus, how's Hinawa doing?
Fixed* Kappa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom