• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Making new friends?

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
Got the game a couple of weeks ago and so far, I'm only familiar with Turf War and Salmon Run! Unfortunately, my friends who play Splatoon aren't always online due to conscription, so I was looking to make some new friends here!

It'd be pretty sweet if we could regularly play together with voice chat on too :D I'm currently living in Singapore (GMT +8) but I'll be moving to York in 2 weeks time, if that helps, heh.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... well, other than being welcome to look up the two groups in my signature, you should check out the Squid Locator area to see who's available, maybe even post a thread of your own to see who wants to tag in with you. And there are even the Groups pages.

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... well, other than being welcome to look up the two groups in my signature, you should check out the Squid Locator area to see who's available, maybe even post a thread of your own to see who wants to tag in with you. And there are even the Groups pages.
Ah I see! The forum is still a little confusing to navigate around so I appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom