• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

~Making Waves~ (Original Fanfic) Character Profiles

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Kira’s Profile

Name: Kira

(pronounced “key-ruh”)

Inkling-Octoling hybrid, looks like octoling but has the black line between her eyes like an inkling

16 years old

Slightly tall for her gender and age

White

Female

Eye color: golden brown

Hairstyle:

Personality: she has been referred to by many of her friends and fans as “a warm ray of sunshine,” a fitting nickname due to her bright, friendly, and cheerful disposition. She is very sweet and gentle but can also be totally fierce when she needs to be. Most of the time, though, she is emotional, kind, forgiving, empathetic, and heartfelt. Occasionally she gets very sad and depressed and is a force to be reckoned with when she does. She is constantly working on new music and rarely leaves the studio to do something else, but when she does she often has a very good reason for doing so. Some say she talks too much. She won’t deny it. A total head-in-the-clouds daydreamer. Isn’t very good at concentrating. Believes in following her heart.

Cool fact: she is half-sanitized and can switch between sanitized and normal. Usually happens when she loses control of her emotions.

Relationships: she doesn’t have any known living relatives. She was orphaned at a young age and was taken in and raised by Marina.

-Marina- the one who took care of her as a little squidlet while Flo and Sheldon had to run their shops. Like an aunt/big sister to Kira.

-Agent 3- secretly Kira’s dad but he died in combat not long after he returned from being missing for so long in Splatoon 2.

-Dedf1sh- secretly Kira’s mom, not much is known about her. Deceased.

-Lila- Lila is a very close friend of hers from Inkfinity Trio. She is constantly pushing Kira but Kira takes Lila’s ‘reliance on her skills’ as a complement. Kira often has to be the one to comfort Lila and calm her down when she’s mad or upset. She is very supportive of Lila. She never makes fun of Lila for her crush on Bisk and will do whatever she can to promote her fashion line, especially Lila’s beloved Brellas (regardless of the fact that Kira doesn’t care for Brellas much herself, she still bought one of Lila’s and uses it from time to time just to help her friend). She wants to become closer to Lila.

-Callina- Callina is a very close friend of hers from Inkfinity Trio. Kira is very supportive of Callina and always giving her pep talks and reminding her that she isn’t invisible and that she IS really important to the trio no matter what those trolls (or as she puts it, eels) say. She is very loyal and protective of Callina as well as Lila and can be very fierce when necessary, however prefers to strive towards more peaceful resolutions. Kira feels very close to Callina as they both share the pain of having a father who died in combat when they were young.

-Axel- Axel is a love interest and best friend of Kira’s. They are extremely close and practically inseparable. Is always the one to calm her down when shes upset and often the first to rush to her side when she is in need of a friend. No Calamari Inkantation for this chick, it’s love that brings her back to normal. After all it was Agent 3’s love that made Dedf1sh unsanitized!

-Callie- Kira’s idol. The one she has looked up to and strived to be like all her life. Her favorite member of the Squid Sisters.

She is also close with some of the shopkeepers.

Weapon of choice: she prefers dualies or rollers.

Talents and hobbies: she likes to sing, dance and write songs. When she’s not doing that, you can find her listening to music with her nose stuck in a book.

Likes: fun, parties, games, Axel, good books, music, squee-g’s, jellyfish (she thinks they’re ADORABLE and always gets excited to see one, especially when several are clustered together), being silly, making new friends, being helpful, doing science experiments, making people happy.

Dislikes: chores, negativity, boring things, the color beige, leeches, bullies, sudden change, being looked down on, disappointing others.

——————————————

Hi! I’m Kira, and this is where you can ask me questions and get some answers!

-Q: Hey Kira, what is your favorite color?

-A: Hi! My favorite color is fluorescent green.

-Q: Kira, do you have a crush on Axel?

-A: Well, I can neither confirm nor deny...

-Q: Kira, do you prefer to splat the opposite team or squidbag with them?

-A: Oh probably squidbag. Squid parties, all the way!

-Q: What are some of your top favorite songs not by Inkfinity Trio?

-A: I really like “The Girl from Inkopolis” by Turquoise October, “Splattack! (Octo)” by Dedf1sh, and “Inkoming!” by Wet Floor, as well as Deluge Dirge, Octo Eight-Step, and Fly Octo Fly/Ebb and Flow.

-Q: Who is your favorite member of the Inkfinity Trio?

-A: Oooh, that’s a hard one! I can’t honestly pick one.

-Q: Would you rather save the world and not be recognized for it, or not save the world but everyone thinks you did?

-A: I’m gonna have to say the first one. I would feel really guilty to accept credit for something that someone else did. I’d rather help out and feel good about it inside even if no one else knows or cares.

-Q: Do you have any good words of wisdom you’d like to share?

-A: Never give up on your dreams, because you are never too anything- young, old, short, tall, shy, or bold. Just follow your heart. And don’t let anyone talk down to you, not even your own inner voice. You’re in this world for a reason, even if you don’t know what it is, and there are some truly special things about you, even if you haven’t found them yet.

Last edited:

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Axel’s Profile

Name: Axel
(pronounced “Ax-ul”)

Octoling

17 years old

Tall for his gender and age

White

Male

Eye color: royal blue

Hairstyle:

Personality: he is usually pretty quiet at first but super outgoing and goofy once you get to know him. He is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. He is a great listener and is always there to help a friend in need. A very loyal and devoted friend indeed. He always tries to keep an open mind and generally has a pretty laid back, positive outlook on life. He is no quitter and never gives up on a goal until he has achieved it. He hates naysaying. Can get very fiercely determined when required, but never truly angry- that would probably qualify as naysaying (Burton reference!)

Cool fact: Axel is waterproof! He doesn’t know it yet though.

Relationships: he doesn’t have any known living relatives. He was an orphan and got adopted when he was two. The family that adopted him didn’t treat him very well, but they didnt torture him either. They spoiled their older son Alex and mostly ignored Axel so Axel just got the leftovers and hand-me-downs.

-Alex- Alex is pretty supportive of Axel, but only in secret. When other people are around he makes fun of and pretends not to know Axel because he is embarrassed to be seen hanging out with an unpopular geek, especially since the geek was his half-brother.

-Kira- the one he has a crush on. Would do anything for her. Is always there to give her a pep talk when she feels weak, and to lend a crying shoulder when she’s depressed. Later becomes her devoted bf.

-Lila- he is friends (?) with her, mostly because she is friends with Kira. Wants to become better acquainted with her but usually just ends up annoying her unintentionally.

-Callina- he is friends with her, mostly because she is friends with Kira. Wants to become better acquainted with her but she is so quiet and secretive and evasive that he finds it hard to. Although he is somewhat shy himself sometimes.

He is also friends with Jelfonso and Bisk.

Weapon of choice: he prefers splattershots and rollers.

Talents and hobbies: he likes to read, do science experiments, and hang out with Kira. Can often be found chilling alone in the shade listening to Inkfinity Trio music (especially Kira’s).

Dislikes: naysaying, bullies, negative attitudes, seeing his friends sad.

——————————————

Axel here. Imma just tell you a few simple things about me- just in case you were wondering.

-Q: What is your favorite color?
-A: My favorite colors are blue and gold.

-Q: Do you have a crush on Kira?
-A: ...

-Q: Do you prefer to splat the opposite team or squidbag with them?
-A: Hmm probably squidbag. Although if they’re really mean I will not be afraid to splat them back.

-Q: What are some of your top favorite songs not by Inkfinity Trio?
-A: I really like “New You” by DJ Sole, “Bouyant Boogie” by Turquoise October, and “Fishing Frenzy” by w-3, as well as Shooting Starfish and Without a Dop Doubt.

-Q: Who is your favorite member of the Inkfinity Trio?
-A: um, Kira...

-Q: Would you rather save the world and not be recognized for it, or not save the world but everyone thinks you did?
-A: Oof. I mean, it would be really annoying to do something that awesome and then nobody even notice, but I think it’d be even worse to want to be famous for something you didn’t even do. That would just feel really wrong.

-Q: Do you have any good advice?
-A: If you love someone, make sure they know it, or they may just slip through your fingers. Hold on to them, because you never know which moment you spend with them will be your last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom