• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Mandatory "hey guise am i doin it rite" post

Haakon U

Inkling
Hey guys! Am I doing it right?

I got the game yesterday and I've been having a blast.
So I decided to come in here and say hello and discuss the game.

Btw, is it just me or is the inkroller UP?
As long as you can get a high ground advantage you win against it almost automatically.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome!

This is the first time I've heard someone say the Roller is UP. The weapon definitely has its share of disadvantages but it's deadly in the right hands.

As for discussing the game. It's best if you go to the General Discussion.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I believe the roller is an easy to use weapon therefore it conveys mass use which translates to overpowered as there are many people using it, many achieving the game's goal easily and less people using a counter or other variations of weapons therefore leading to think the roller is the best lol. That's my scientific theory. You can discuss it further now that you are an official Inkling at Squidboards. Have fun here and in Splatoon!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there, welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom