• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Map Callouts for Splatoon 2

ATB101

Inkling
NNID
ATB101
Switch Friend Code
SW-0895-5093-8215
If anyone has map callouts for Splatoon 2 stages let me know.

Catf!sh.S0up

Inkling
NNID
Amity64
Switch Friend Code
SW-0822-7258-0511
I was also wondering about this. I've been trying to watch some streams and listen for map callouts, but I have yet to hear anything official.

Etob

Full Squid
Also watching. If I can get overhead maps, I could probably make some.

ATB101

Inkling
NNID
ATB101
Switch Friend Code
SW-0895-5093-8215
Honestly for my team we just say directions like enemy on right of zone

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Typically, I just call things as they are, as an example lets use the reef. We got the bridge, which I aptly named bridge (genius I know) and I called the area underneath the bridge, where the splat zone usually is, Underpass cause well, its an underpass. Then there's rightside, leftside, both pretty self explanatory and the "perch" which is that super tall wall where Jet Squelchers and Splatlings like to hang. (myself included) Just call em whatever you want, as long as your team understands you'll be fine

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
I have screenshots on my Switch of every map XD

I'm too lazy to upload all of them though.

I agree with ^ in terms of calling The Reef's Bridge "Bridge." Underneath can be "Zone." Not sure about perch but w/e.

Moray Towers had callouts from the first game so that map is pretty good for now.

Port Mackerel is a little different but generally the same.

Humpback Pump Track you could call the lowest areas "Pit." Probably would need to number them or something though cuz there's so many of them.

I think we all know where Snipe usually is on that map too :P

HZ Phoenix

Inkling
If anyone has map callouts for Splatoon 2 stages let me know.
Im the captain of Horizon, a competitive team that just recently posted the first Splatoon 2 competitive callout map. We are (to our knowledge) the first ones to do this. You can visit our server to see it, and sharing the link and word is always apreciated.

Horizon Splatoon Hub (Public Server) https://discord.gg/aB3KEyr

Our Squidboards Thread about it
https://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-2-competitive-maps-and-callouts-are-being-released.31142/

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Im the captain of Horizon, a competitive team that just recently posted the first Splatoon 2 competitive callout map. We are (to our knowledge) the first ones to do this. You can visit our server to see it, and sharing the link and word is always apreciated.

Horizon Splatoon Hub (Public Server) https://discord.gg/aB3KEyr

Our Squidboards Thread about it
https://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-2-competitive-maps-and-callouts-are-being-released.31142/

This.

However, if you run a squad, you may even just make your own within the squad as someone stated earlier. It is a great team building exercise.

Rule of thumb, keep the callout short and simplistic. This keeps the point on the map obvious even without a lot of practice, and maintains it as easy to relay information. Make sure you use distinctly different sounding words for each callout. You can also mention if it's "ours" or "theirs", such as: "splatted the T-tek on our street, Luna is camping on their hill".

You don't need overhead maps, although they do help.

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
I usually don't give away to much but since this board is all about helping each other out, i can share what we do. On my team we use these simple callouts:

All maps are divided into zones.
Zone 1: Our own spawn area
Zone 2: The ground between the middle and our own spawn area
Zone 3: The middle of the arena
Zone 4: The are between opponents spawn area and the middle
Zone 5: Enemy spawn area

We make callouts like "I'm on right site of zone 3" "Charger on tower zone 2" etc.It's not perfect but it's so easy to remember that everybody actually is starting to get the hang of the system. Even when under pressure.

Can't give you the pics of the maps since the also give away other stuff too that we are working on. Sorry. But i think this system is pretty simple and would be easy for most people to adopt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom