• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Map Hack Squad

Splatonka

Inkling
NNID
bvandorn
Anyone interested in playing some hacked private battles with this octoling? If you don't know how to load custom maps using TCP Gecko, I can probably show you how. Can wait to play turf war in the shooting range with you!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
They really should have made Octolings playable though. >.>

I remember being so convinced it would happen in this game. But I guess it's likely a feature they will save for the next game, or had to cancel for this one. :(

Splatonka

Inkling
NNID
bvandorn
I agree. :( Want me to teach you how to be one? It is the best one out there because it doesn't get you banned. Realtively easy too.

BoxSquid01

Inkling
NNID
Benamus1
I'd be interested in trying it. I do want to know though, since I can't find much information on it since I first heard about the hack: if I use the octoling hack, will it corrupt other people's saves? Does it not do that in private battles? I really want to try it, but I don't know a lot of other people with a wiiu, and I don't want to corrupt other people's saves in normal matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom