1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

5. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Squid Social [Mar 17, 2018] VA Squids - Splatoon Social at The Forge (Richmond, VA) (Henrico, VA)

Discussion in 'Event & Tournament Listings' started by PunctualGuy, Feb 23, 2018.

VA Squids - Splatoon Social at The Forge (Richmond, VA)
Posted By PunctualGuy

The Forge
8026 W Broad St, Henrico, VA 23294, USA
Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 12:00 PM
(ends Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 06:00 PM)
Timezone: America/New_York

Keywords

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event does not have any/other upcoming occurrences...
  1. PunctualGuy

PunctualGuy Inkling

Hello everyone!

After a two month hiatus, we're just about ready to host another event in Virginia, and this time, we'll be at The Forge in Richmond. This will be another testing grounds of sorts; when we figure out what works and what times and locations work best for the local community, we would like to make these a regular thing, but for now, this will be considered a one-off event.

This will take place on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day! We'd like to get started around 2PM and wrap up around 5PM. We consider this a Squid Social, but we would like try out a friendly tournament in preparation for future events. Teams will be decided at the event.

Please being, at minimum, your own Switch, a copy of Splatoon 2, a Switch dock set (AC adapter and HDMI cable), and your controller of choice. If you can bring other LAN equipment, such as LAN adapters, Ethernet cables, etc, please let me know.

If you can come, please use the RSVP system in this thread to let me know. I would like to give the venue owners an idea of how many people to expect.

I also ask that you join us on our Discord server, so you can get in direct contact with all of us in the community and stay up to date with the latest details.

https://discord.gg/3MHxCY2

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you there!

kaleksi likes this.
  2. PunctualGuy

PunctualGuy Inkling

Hello everyone!

Just a quick confirmation that we got an eighth RSVP, so we are doing this! Please be at The Forge by 2PM. We expect to wrap up around 5PM. If you'd still like to come and haven't joined our Discord or otherwise told me yet, please do! I'd love to stay connected. Thanks!