• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[May 28, 2016] LazySplaTourney *JOIN NOW!* (Splatoon)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Hmmmmmmmm
The people slots don't work people should be aloud to sign up as many as 4-8 players including reserves and themselves the only limit you should have is the team amounts
And surely for those with no google accounts can't we sign up via comments or private messaging

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
Hmmmmmmmm
The people slots don't work people should be aloud to sign up as many as 4-8 players including reserves and themselves the only limit you should have is the team amounts
And surely for those with no google accounts can't we sign up via comments or private messaging
I will take your point into account. And I will also make sure I'd include the points you have just said for the next tourney I'm making. Thanks for the advice m8.

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
Hmmmmmmmm
Wait. I've updated the form and now non-Google users can also fill it. I can't keep you awesome people waiting! :)

nama

Inkster Jr.
NNID
namstudio
What about the rules? And the form looks like its made for solo

SciDan

Inkling
NNID
SciDan
My team is always up for tourneys but can we get a bit more information. I would hate it if we miss a potentially good tournament due to lack of information.

The key information I would like to know and probably should be in the OP are:
- Format of the tournament (Single Elimination, Double Elimination, Group Stages)
- Are sign-ups for teams or solo (the form suggest this is for individuals)
- If solo how are the individuals going to be placed in teams
- General rules (Best of [No.], disconnection parameters)
- Specific rules (Is there gimmick? like only one weapon or weapon class)
- A reasonable time frame (I cannot imagine a 16 team tournament going only for 1.5 hours)

You may have all the answer to these questions in the discord server but it should be in the OP these information helps players give an informed decision to join this tournament and should not only find this info after joining the tournament. I hope you can provide this information ideally in the OP otherwise I cannot consciously put forward this tournament to my team.

Also good luck with organising your first tournament hopefully it is a success and leads to future tournaments

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
So um...squad or solo tourney?
What about the rules? And the form looks like its made for solo
I believe it's squad
Can we enter two teams?
My team is always up for tourneys but can we get a bit more information. I would hate it if we miss a potentially good tournament due to lack of information.

- Format of the tournament (Single Elimination, Double Elimination, Group Stages)
- A reasonable time frame (I cannot imagine a 16 team tournament going only for 1.5 hours)

You may have all the answer to these questions in the discord server but it should be in the OP these information helps players give an informed decision to join this tournament and should not only find this info after joining the tournament. I hope you can provide this information ideally in the OP otherwise I cannot consciously put forward this tournament to my team.

Also good luck with organising your first tournament hopefully it is a success and leads to future tournaments
Guys, you're entering by yourself as a solo at first and then one week before the tourney, you're teams will be announced. And also I randomize the teams with a bot.

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein

Single elimination, I just answered the 2nd one, if you disconnect then if your team thinks that the game would've been totally different without the disconnect, then you have to agree with the other team first in order to do a re-match. No gimmick, you can use any weapon, there are more than one match going on at the same time, that's why it's 1.5 hours. That was a lot of thing to answer. xD And thanks for the good advice and feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom