• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Meddling Squids Looking for (European) Partners in Mischief [18+]

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
I am Robyn, or MS-DOS, here today to tell you all about Meddling Squids.

What We're Looking for in a Squid
18+, use of Discord, ranked A+ or above, dedication, understanding of competitive play, willingness to improve, low-sodium, gsoh, enjoys long walks on the beach, likes cute things.
Right now our focus is on finding players who are aggressive, objective-focused and committed to being the best that they can. Our preference is for EU timezones. We'd also really, really like another charger main to round us out.

What We Can Offer as a Squad

LGBT-friendly, fun atmosphere, help improving, Microsoft puns.

Right now we're laying the foundations of our squad, with an aim to become a tight knit group of friends who can grow and improve together. Our focus isn't so much on the strength of the individual, but rather the chemistry and harmony when playing together as a team.
We're all still learning, but eventually we're hoping to start entering tournaments. Right now we have eleven members, ranging from A+-S+ rank and 18 - 24 years old, and based in a range of both NA and EU timezones. If you're looking for a fun-loving group of people to play with, then maybe we can give you a home.

We hold daily practises at 7.30PM BST and again at 7.30PM EST, during which we go over individual areas of improvement and things like callouts etc. On weekends we have two formal squad practises, and attendance of at least one of these is mandatory for competitive play.

Aside from all the serious squad stuff, we also like to take time to chill, play Animal Crossing and watch shows together. It's team building!
Think we're a good match? Then fill out our little questionnaire.

Questionnaire
Rank: Your current rank. Feel free to also include the highest you've achieved.
Timezone: Your timezone

Weapons: The weapons you use most/are best with.
Play Style: Support/aggressive etc

What Happens Next
After filling out the application one of the captains will get back to you with an invitation to our tryout server. If you'd like, you can also add us as friends on Discord (MS-DOS#0398 and MS|GlazeIt#6351) We will schedule an informal tryout, just to see how you handle yourself and how we get along. We appreciate you hanging around for a bit before hand so we can talk and get to know one another. I look forward to playing with you. :>

Last edited:

lordlamb

Inkling
NNID
Baahman
IGN: lordlamb, but my NNID is Baahman.
Discord: lordlamb#9485
Timezone: EST (east coast) , UTC-EDT
Availability: i'm available on saturdays and sundays all day, minus sunday nights (6PM EST-end). Weekdays i'm free EST 6 PM-11PM, minus Monday. So Monday is a no go for me unless otherwise specified.
Main: Close combat weapons. I will be willing to use any weapon to make the team more complimentary to face competitively however.
Secondary: Rollers.
Role: I'm a good attack first guy. i don't like posessing the rainmaker that much. my fave modes are turf war>splat zone>tower control>rain maker.

I think i'd be an excellent fit to a group that would be really active both in training/casual play and in growing to a good number of members to where we can actively face one another in ranked custom matches or possibly even other squad groups in tournaments. I'm a good commander in chief so to speak. want this to grow to an elite status of awesomeness :D.

I think i'd make an excellent addition to the team considering my age (35) and flexibility to make a team the best of it's ability in winning.

Last edited:

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
added both of the names to discord which i just downloaded.
Hmm, it doesn't seem to have gone through! I sent you a message with an invite in here though, so check your conversations and we'll play a few games to see how you do. :)

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
IGN: mystic
Timezone: EST
Weapons: Heavy Splatling
hehehe kappa

oppai

Inkling
NNID
shadowpie554
New to Squidboards, so I'm hoping that I won't have to spend much time on here if I do get accepted. Y'all seem like a fun squad to play with (that aren't 12 years old???) I'm a generally quiet person, but I'm working on that :-)
IGN:
Oppai
Timezone: CT
Weapons: Aerospray, Carbon Roller, Dual Squelcher, & Octoshot
College is killing me, but I'm available Friday-Sunday, and sometimes nights on other days

Lieutenant R.

Inkling
NNID
rockygh
IGN: Lt. R.
Timezone: Central Time (CST)
Weapons: I use the Octoshot and Neo Splash-o-Matic the most often. Less often, I use the Gold Dynamo Roller or the Slosher. I'm currently teaching myself how to use the E-liter 3k Scope, Splatterscope, and the L-3 Nozzlenose D.

hope to hear from you all soon. :^)

Beson

Inkling
NNID
B-sons
Hi Robyn. Im interested to join your clan. I'm currently active in another clan but they are mostly from US and the time difference makes it difficult to coordinate. Looking for people to have fun with and play both casual and a little more serious with. I'm don't know any good Microsoft puns but I am a junior c# developer so I will appreciate them :).

IGN: b-sons
Timezone: Sweden. So one hour ahead of uk.

Weapons: gal 96/ tentatek.

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
I'm looking for more regular people to play with, although I currently can only guarantee being available on Tuesdays.. with the exception of next Tuesday as im away on a course.

IGN: Matt/DuD. NNID: MaBex11
Timezone: UK. BST
Weapons: Squiffers, Splat Chargers, 52 gals, N-Zap are my favoured weapons although I've been trying out lots lately.

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
IGN: Cake/Death (CakeorDeath was too long! :( )
Timezone: GMT
Weapons: Squelchers and I like to jump on the Octobrush every so often for a laugh.

I'm Cake, I'm 26 from the North West of England.

A little bit of off topic info about me. I like music and videogames, but I'm one of those people that is really interested in learning about pretty much everything, if my pea-sized brain can grasp it. If you're passionate about something, about anything, and geek out about it a lot then I find that super duper enjoyable. If you are a super fan about soccer or martial arts I'll surely get a KICK out of hearing you talk about it (lol, see what I did there? A dual pun!). You might think I moan a lot and am a negative person but I'm actually pretty happy. That's just my dry sense of humour. I think it's a Brit thing quite honestly.

So yeah, back onto Splatoon. I'm resting at a high B+ at the minute, which isn't ideal for you, I know the advert is asking for people A-S, but I feel I'm making good progress. It feels like I'm steadily improving at this game. I'm looking for people I can learn from mainly as I think that's what's going to take my skill level right up. That's actually the main draw of being part of a team is for me. It's not entering tournaments and winning (although that's a plus and something I hope to experience in time) but it's the idea of working as part of a team that's the main draw for me. And of course, having a baddass Squad tag on the front of your IGN is pretty cool too.

If you reckon I'm worth a punt I'm down for adding you on my Wii U, Discord and whatever else, and we can see how I fair in some team games if you like? I'm free all day tomorrow.

Tereuna

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tereuna
IGN: テルーナ (Tereuuna)
Timezone: MST
Weapons: Inkbrush,Splattershot,Custom Hydra Splatling

Not much to say but i'm a bit of a jokester and like to laugh a lot on mic I also say "My dude" a lot. Yep....my duuude.

Skepticpunk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SkepticPunk
IGN: Skepticpunk (also my Discord name)
Timezone: EST
Weapons: Custom Blaster. Also good with the Tentatek and Custom Jet Squelcher.

I'm available on weekdays from around 1pm to 11pm EST, and weekends pretty much all day. Provided my niece isn't playing on the Wii U, that is.

Last edited:

Potionmaster227

Inkling
I am Robyn, or MS-DOS, here today to tell you all about Meddling Squids. We're a relatively new squad, having only last week been brought into existence, but we're itching to start playing!

What We're Looking for in a Squid
18+, use of Discord, ranked A or above, basic understanding of competitive play, willingness to improve, low-sodium, gsoh, enjoys long walks on the beach, likes cute things.

What We Can Offer as a Squad

LGBT-friendly, fun atmosphere, help improving, Microsoft puns.
We currently have members from the UK, NA and way over in Australia! We play together every day, so you'll never be lonely. :>

Right now we're laying the foundations of our squad, with an aim to become a tight knit group of friends who can grow and improve together. Our focus isn't so much on the strength of the individual, but rather the chemistry and harmony when playing together as a team.
We're all still learning, but eventually we're hoping to start entering tournaments. Right now we have six members, ranging from A+-S+ rank and 18 - 24 years old. If you're looking for a fun-loving group of people to play with, then maybe we can give you a home.
Think we're a good match? Then fill out our little questionnaire.

Questionnaire
IGN: Chloro Squid
Timezone: US central

Weapons: Heavy splatling, Heavy Splatling Deco, and Zinc mini splatling

I'm a bit new to discord so I may have some trouble but I'm a fast learner. I'm in highschool so I may not get a chance to play all the time
I'm just getting a little fustrated on rank mode right now and I thought joining a squad would improve my skills overall I mainly support but can manage a defensive playstyle too
P.S. low in sodium

What Happens Next
After filling out the application one of the captains will get back to you with an invitation to our server. If you'd like, you can also add us as friends on Discord (@MS-DOS#0398 @MS|Dak#5201) There will be an informal tryout, just to see how you handle yourself and how we get along. We appreciate you hanging around for a bit before hand so we can talk and get to know one another. I look forward to playing with you. :)

Potionmaster227

Inkling
Questionnaire
IGN: ChloroInk
Timezone: US(central time)
Weapons: Heavy Splatling/deco and zinc mini splatling

A little fustrated in ranked looking for a squad to gain some more skill
I'm not available all the time (school) but can work out a schedule
I mainly play support but I can play defense as well I do have discord
PS. I like to stay fresh not salty (you can call me Max)

Brittanyes94

Inkling
NNID
Brittanyes
Hi!
IGN: Brittany NNID: Brittanyes
Timezone: PST
Weapons: .96 Gal, Nzap
Looking forward to meeting you all!

Loak

Inkling
NNID
POMF_Loak
IGN: Loak
Timezone: Central
Weapons: Dual Squelcher and Aerospray RG

My play style is very aggressive. I like to pressure the enemy and get a lot of kills. I play pretty frequently. After 5pm Central on most weekdays. Whenever I'm available on the weekends. What I'm looking for is a group of fun Splatoon players who play competitively and are always aiming to improve. I don't have a whole lot of experience with all of the ranked game modes, but that's why I'm searching for a group I can consistently play with.

Bobinogger

Inkling
NNID
Bobinogger
IGN: Joe
Timezone: BST
Weapons: Octoshot, Splattershot pro, Jet squelcher, Hydra Splatling, Krak-on roller, Dynamo roller and the Gals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom