• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

|METEOR RANGERS|+♢JOYFUL BOX♢[Recruitment Thread]

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Hello, this is your captain Lucca speaking. Leader of Meteor Rangers and the upcoming competitive only squad named Joyful Box.
Co-Captain of this squad is Saki, so she will be in both Meteor Rangers and Joyful Box like me.
This squad, unlike Meteor Rangers which seems to be casual at the moment, goes onto the competitve scene and utilizes skill and starts to move up the ranks in tournaments and such.
REQUIREMENTS
1▪Respect and Professionalism.
Please, for the love of god have common sense and respect those who are part of this squad, so no slander or badmouthing, and don't express extreme saltiness because everyone experiences that and someone expressing it isn't needed. Please don't get off topic when it comes to scrimmages and tourneys, after all, it's a competitive squad. Though if you want both fun and competitveness, you're also able to join Meteor Rangers alongside Joyful Box, but I would like to mention that Meteor Rangers is mainly full of members who are below S+.
2▪Be S+.
It seems weird to ask for S+ teammates despite only being S, but trust me, I'm way ahead of the S rank scene, I've been having trouble ranking up is all.Though, if you are S rank and have admirable ability, there is a chance that you will be able to join.
3▪Have Discord.
For communication for all sorts, this is a very very useful app to have and it is extremely recommended to have it, especially since we will be voice chatting among battles.
4▪Know your Callouts.
An important case among competitve is Callouts, and it is a huge help to your team. If you know zero to none however, I'll gladly assist you and teach you what Callouts is about. Similar to Meteor Rangers, Joyful Box is a competitve experience and a learning experience, so this squad is perfect if you're new to the competitve scene and up for the challenge!
5▪Dedicate your time to Joyful Box.
To avoid time complications, it is mostly recommended that people who are not in a team join.Though, substitutes are alright.
6▪Be within the NA timezone.
Like 5, to avoid time complications, and is hugely recommended to be obliged.
7▪Attend at least 1 of the 3 practice days each week.
If you arent even able to arrive at these dates, you will be kicked out of Joyful Box after a certain time.
8▪(Optional)Streaming and Recording.
A very very unneeded requirement, but if you are able to stream or record squad gameplay, then it will be appreciated!
9▪Age
Unlike Meteor Rangers, there will be no age restrictions and anyone can join, but I please ask you stay mature!

TRYOUTS
▪Tryouts will be against other teams that decide to assist me for this squad.
▪Tryout Dates will be determined after every persons data has been collected.

PRACTICE TIMES
▪Will be scrimmages against other teams.
▪Will be Twins, Tris, or Quads.
▪Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
▪Starts 4:00 EST or 5:00 EST those practice dates.

OTHER NOTES
Will school coming up again, I do know that there will be some time restraints for some, like me for instance. I will try my best to accommodate every person because of this, and try to keep the squad in track.
The Joyful Box tag will be JB♢or any symbol, so please change it accordingly.
ON ANOTHER NOTE - I am currently away from my home and will not be coming back until next Thursday, so by signing this form, it does not mean you can join another squad. So please, either be patient or do not sign a form at all.

SIGN UP FORM:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tiGVKreqgySQbqg-cQBOV9aoo9XZYpdpTiYe5Egx8rI/edit?chromeless=1
END DATE:TBD
Any questions and inquiries, just comment on the thread and I'll get back to you!

Last edited:

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Oi, we're still open and practicing with current members ;0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom