• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Midnight Squid Squad is looking for a scrim...

Rafy_TLL

Inkling
NNID
otero1210
Hey,

I'm Rafy captain of the Midnight Squid Squad. We are a group of casual players that plays mostly at night from 8PM to 12AM EST

We are currently looking for A- to S teams to scrim agaimst any day of the week on the above mentioned time.

My NNID is otero1210. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for anyone intrested.

XenoNinja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
connor344
My squad will be interested! We have a few S+ Players though (I'm S) and some of the members usually prefer scrims later in the day

Rafy_TLL

Inkling
NNID
otero1210
My squad will be interested! We have a few S+ Players though (I'm S) and some of the members usually prefer scrims later in the day
Cool man. We don't mind going up against S+ we like the challenge. Send me a PM so we can set something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom