• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Miiverse Art Thread

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
After recent troubles with Miiverse only now did I come to realize how iffy of a service it can be. So, many drawings deleted due to "server issues" later, I figured we should have a place to share Miiverse art and tips, for new users on the tablet and especially for those pieces that refuse to post or are deleted due to server connections. I'll start with my recent sketch. After using the Wii U tablet for a half hour I have the upmost respect for those that spend countless hours on fantastic pieces.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627

Here's two of my personal favorites. A bit saddened that the first one didnt get any Yeahs, but the 2nd one was popular during a particular splatfest.

Im pretty used to working with the black and white limitations. So my best advice would be to get used to using a variety of brush sizes in order to pull off things like shading and fine details. And take advantage of using the eraser tool for more than just erasing mistakes- treat it like a white ink brush.

Im not the best at giving advice, but hopefully that makes sense for some people.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I'm pretty sure there was a thread like this already, but I'm not even sure anymore since I can't find it.
I'll just post here anyway:
(Oldschool stuff)
I don't draw on Miiverse anymore really.;;

Joasa

Depressed Squid
I used to be one of those artists who would spend 6+ hours on a drawing, doing fine shading and whatnot. I don't anymore cuz in the long run it was a real waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom