• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Minigames to play on private?

J

Jimmys1000

Hello guys! I am planning to have a small splatoon2 minigame party this weekend with my friends, but I am out of ideas. Do you have any good ideas? Please comment if you do, it’ll help me and my friends enjoy splatoon!

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Bumper Brushes

Players are in even teams of 2 and equip inkbrush. Set the mode to Turf War and either go for kills or Turf to win. Players may only flick once when preparing to roll and only roll to move around flicking only once after respawning and recovering ink. Subs and Specials not allowed.

Jetpack Battle

Players are in even teams of 2 and equip a weapon with Inkjet. Set the stage to Moray Towers and Turf War. fill your Special and hide in the inkrails in the middle 'till they run out and activate your special shooting each other.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
A bombs only game. Or hide and seek with a partner.

Edit: Or chargers only........you could also do a random weapons round for turf/ranked where you all do like a drawing to see who plays a certain weapon. That could be fun if everyone plays a weapon they're not used to playing and no one has an unfair advantage.....unless you're crazy good with every weapon in the game . lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom