1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Minigames to play on private?

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Jimmys1000, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Jimmys1000

Jimmys1000 Guest

Hello guys! I am planning to have a small splatoon2 minigame party this weekend with my friends, but I am out of ideas. Do you have any good ideas? Please comment if you do, it’ll help me and my friends enjoy splatoon!

2. Enperry

Enperry Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    ssjplt
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0405-1788-8108
    Bumper Brushes

Players are in even teams of 2 and equip inkbrush. Set the mode to Turf War and either go for kills or Turf to win. Players may only flick once when preparing to roll and only roll to move around flicking only once after respawning and recovering ink. Subs and Specials not allowed.

Jetpack Battle

Players are in even teams of 2 and equip a weapon with Inkjet. Set the stage to Moray Towers and Turf War. fill your Special and hide in the inkrails in the middle 'till they run out and activate your special shooting each other.

RocketsTail likes this.
  3. RocketsTail

RocketsTail Pro Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2874-2863-4789
    A bombs only game. Or hide and seek with a partner.

Edit: Or chargers only........you could also do a random weapons round for turf/ranked where you all do like a drawing to see who plays a certain weapon. That could be fun if everyone plays a weapon they're not used to playing and no one has an unfair advantage.....unless you're crazy good with every weapon in the game . lol

Enperry likes this.