• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

MMO general

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
So, I was wondering how many others played MMOs

I usually play a ton, but I'm sitting on a drought while I wait for Closers to be released here.

So, come on in and speak, talk about your latest (or greatest) accomplishments (and failures).

What are you currently playing, what have you played?

What are you waiting for?

Personally, I've played a ton, but my favorite to this day has to be Final Fantasy XI. Oh the joys of waiting for an hour+ for a dunes party.

Screenies are welcomed (so long as they abide to the rules, of course)

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Been wait for Closers too. Mainly the only MMO i play in Elsword now since both Grand Chase and Rusty Hearts are gone.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Ahh, Elsword. Many good memories from that one.

And an equal amount of bad ones lol

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
I used to play quite a few MMO's in the past. They started to get boring pretty quickly, so I stopped playing them. I'm probably not going to go back on them again. I won't say what MMO's they are. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Well can't say all my memories of Elsword are great.

....7 hours of work trying to get one character 2nd job...
Lemme guess, RS or DC?

Those are bad, but not the worse.
My little brother got Reaper

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Both BH is pretty bad too and GOD i could never see myself doing the Reaper Title just getting to lvl 70 is a pain in the ***.
Ahh BH was a fun one.

70 isn't that bad (if you don't have a life like myself), usually took me 4-5 days to go from 1-70 depending on a few things.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I dabbled in various MMO's

Played Wow for a bit, played Allods Online and Lord of the Rings Online a bunch

holowknite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
holowknite
Cant even remember how many I have played
Lost saga-Eu, Eu2, US, Indo, Korea
LoL
Rumble fighter
S4 leauge
eden eternal
DFO
WoW

probably had the worst time on lost saga even though i played it scince was a child it got me pissed that every company would kill the Eu server for Lostsaga and pretty much lie to their players.

I kinda stopped playing mmo's considering i like to spend alot of money on them

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
I don't have much of a chance to focus on an MMORPG while playing lots of Splatoon matches in my freetime every day.

But I do periodically play Tera and Final Fantasy XIV. I also used to play Final Fantasy XI a lot many years ago.
I'm really looking forward to Blade & Soul finally coming out this fall. And I'm also looking forward to Black Desert.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Currently playing FFXIV.
I've played a few, FFXI for a long time, WoW on and off for a while since late Lich King, GW1 since release, GW2 on and off.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I have played over 50 mmos over the past 11 years. The only truly memorable ones were Ragnarok and Trickster Online. Which is why I am really excited for Tree of Savior, can't wait for it to be released in the west.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
I have played over 50 mmos over the past 11 years. The only truly memorable ones were Ragnarok and Trickster Online. Which is why I am really excited for Tree of Savior, can't wait for it to be released in the west.
Trickster was so much fun. I have a love/hate thing with Ragnarok.

And yeah, ToS looks like it'll be amazing.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I was a Male Charm type. Albeit, I went pure Power. How about yourself?
Pure AP Raccoon? At least you could kill stuff in the early levels, I take. I tried my luck with Charm types once but the early levels were hell.

I played Bunny and Fox, but mostly Bunny.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Pure AP Raccoon? At least you could kill stuff in the early levels, I take. I tried my luck with Charm types once but the early levels were hell.

I played Bunny and Fox, but mostly Bunny.

Yep, Pure AP, its been too long lol
Bunny, I saw some of them when I was leveling.
I didn't find the low levels bad, one shotted mostly everything that I leveled on. Dat teaching stick.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Semi bump n' update

Rebooting my sub to FFXIV for the new Expac. Hopefully I'll find a permanent residence in Eorzea this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom