• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mods are possible now.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Gee, I wonder what the kiddies will hack into the turf wars to make everyone cringe. *WINK* Someone please hack Captain Falcon in so he can show his 'moves'.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Well, That inkling boy looks like a super saiyan! xD

This looks pretty cool. Who knows what kinda mods are out there. I'll be keeping a look out for modded inklings. Worth a giggle or two. :P

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Oh boy. Let the hijinx begin. This could actually be a great boost for creating content, so I'm excited to see more videos :p

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Nice. Custom Splatoon clothes would make for some pretty neat mods, although I don't see the scene for that lasting too long (being that Spla2n is just around the corner, and all.)

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
As long as it's purely cosmetic and others can't see them, that's nothing to complain about. I would not mind using some wacky mods for the fun of it.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Nice. Custom Splatoon clothes would make for some pretty neat mods, although I don't see the scene for that lasting too long (being that Spla2n is just around the corner, and all.)
People still make mods for Brawl/Project M even though most people have moved onto Smash Wii U. Not as much, but still in existence.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
People still make mods for Brawl/Project M even though most people have moved onto Smash Wii U. Not as much, but still in existence.
Only barely, no real big content creators have stayed except for MK64DS and Bagan, who work with character PSAs (not yet possible in Sm4sh) or modpack creators. Theytah, too. You can hardly call it a mod community anymore, esp. with Nanobuds and SonicBrawler etc; all moving on to Sm4sh. Brawl- is still in development so I'll give you that, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom