• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Moray Towers: Everything I see. (Guide Version 2.0)

Maps Moray Towers: Everything I see. (Guide Version 2.0)

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
Grimlai submitted a new guide:

Moray Towers: Everything I see. - This is an overview of Moray Towers and the strategy that you can find there.

Moray Towers is our newest map, a close quarters one that I honestly think is in the single player mode. (I think it's the first one where the sniper Octarians first show up.) I'm Grimlai, and today I'm going to show you what I see in Moray Towers. What I am going to do is mark up the things that are noticable, and talk about them in depth.
View attachment 873
(I cropped the map just past the center, since the whole map is just more of the same after that.)

When the game starts, you...
Read more about this guide...

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai

mDuo13

Inkling
NNID
mDuo13
The revised guide is much improved! I'm glad you took the criticism well and put it to good use. Everyone benefits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom