• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Most Intimidating Weapon(s)?

D

Deleted member

Which weapon(s) in Splatoon 2 make(s) you want to run for the hills? The weapons that intimidate me are E-Liters and Inkbrushes.

Last edited by a moderator:

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
When using the N-Zap: Good Charger users; at that point you'll need to slow the game and stay out their sights.

When using the Splatterscope: Rollers; doesn't matter if they're decent or not. You'll just have to watch your flank during the match.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Really good Splattershot and Scoped users always get jumping around the map in panic. They also give me a excuse to keep trying to learn to sub-dash. On the bright side, at least in Splatoon 2 I no longer have a terrible fear of Luna Blasters. S1 Luna Blaster mains are truly the bane of every match in Splatoon classic.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Brushes, they're the reasons i've started to main Blasters, especially clash blasters.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Nothing makes me go, "OH ****" than turning the corner and seeing an upraised Dynamo.

It seems silly, but I'm actually getting intimidated by Jet Squelchers lately. It seems like every time I see one, I can be halfway across the map and it's "thunkthunkthunkSPLAT" almost immediately.

Good Brushes are scary sharks, but I don't find them intimidating, just frustrating.

E-liters don't normally scare me, they're too slow and it's too hard to hit at their max range. I very rarely run into a real killer with one. Normal Splat Chargers are scarier. I actually get even more scared by Squiffers, they always seem to know what they're doing.

Padre

Pro Squid
Some rollers, mainly Dynamo.
Sloshing Machine.
Splat Chargers.

Tsene

Full Squid
NNID
freakzene
Switch Friend Code
SW-6942-9915-1395
I guess both brushes make me panic most if they manage to sneak upon me. And sometimes even when they blindly try to charge from the front. They seem to be the most eager rushers, whether it's a good idea or not in the said situation. It's the spirit of the brush-user that is indimating!

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
There are a lot of weapons that I have problems dealing with. As a Jet Squelcher player, I find the Range, Rapid, and Rapid Blaster Pro INFURIATING to deal with. When I'm using any other weapon, It's the vanilla Blaster. I swear there is no beating that thing. It's hard enough to approach it with its giant blast, but even when you get in really close to get a kill, it just pops Splashdown and instakills you.

the

Inkling Commander
Maybe this speaks to a larger self-confidence issue on my part, but I usually get intimidated when I see an enemy with the same weapon I’m using.

I don’t play a ton so it’s usually safe to assume they’ve had more practice than me LOL

D

Deleted Member

Maybe this speaks to a larger self-confidence issue on my part, but I usually get intimidated when I see an enemy with the same weapon I’m using.

I don’t play a ton so it’s usually safe to assume they’ve had more practice than me LOL
Heh, when this happens my sayian pride kicks in and I'm usually excited to see who's the stronger user. But these toe to toe matches are usually interrupted by an ambush :(

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
I get quite intimidated by chargers, usually if I’m playing a charger, but mostly in ranked, I think it’s sub conscious, because I will always play a more defensive game, and often times that actually causes us to lose. It’s because I’m always conscious of where the charger is and I think I need more confidence with that. I’m not afraid to take a charger head on though, it’s just when I’m focusing on other people I play more defensive knowing a charger is nearby

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Heh, when this happens my sayian pride kicks in and I'm usually excited to see who's the stronger user. But these toe to toe matches are usually interrupted by an ambush :(
Hah, this happens to me all the time, especially since I mostly use Rapid Blaster (and now Sloshing Machine Neo). Usually my opponent and I end up dancing circles around a pile of boxes or something. Usually either I win or one of their teammates gets me while I'm distracted.

Keee

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0554-9715-4212
First weakness that comes to mind is brushes because I rarely am ready to be puked on at close range. I'm usually dead before I can even respond to their presence. I'm not intimidated if I see them coming, however.

Sloshers and tri sloshers kinda somehow manage to poop on my day a lot too.

I like to rush and tease chargers like a squid dolphin ~ => but I avoid good scoped chargers if I can help it.

The thing that I don't even mess with when I see it, though? Anyone that handles a sloshing machine well. I just can't.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
If I'm being totally honest with myself, it makes for a different response than usual. I fear no weapon. Some foes may be more annoying or more threatening but I'll take them on. No, what intimidates and frustrates me are things like multiple inkbrushes or gloogas or e-liters on MY team :P

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Definitely Blasters... x_O;; Especially very skilled Blasters who get direct hits all the time, like there's no tomorrow! On second place we have skilled Splatlings. They can take over an area and it's near impossible to take it back, especially if I'm using a weapon without bombs!

BlookyLeYoshi

Inkling
NNID
BlookySpooky
Switch Friend Code
SW-1841-4108-5905
:wst_shot_expmiddle00:, Experienced Dualie Squelchers, Sloshing Machines, the weird hitbox of a Slosher, Jet Squelchers, Rapid Pros, tryharding Splatterhots that make you want to pull your hair out, Ninjasquid Splat Rollers... the list goes on...
Also I'm scared about the Sloshing Machine since It's my least favourite weapon to fight against in the game and it can counter pretty easily a :wst_shot_expmiddle00:as it has a bigger range and a faster fire rate.
The Sloshing Machines in ranked could outclass Blasters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom