• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Most Popular MAIN Weapons in Splatoon 2

What are your 2 favorite/best/most used weapons in Splatoon 2? (PICK 2)

• Splattershot Jr.

• Splattershot (Hero Shot, Tentatek Splattershot)

• Splat Charger (Hero Charger, Firefin Splat Charger)

• Splat Roller (Hero Roller, Krak-on Splat Roller)

• Splat Dualies (Hero Dualies, Enperry Splat Dualies)

• Blaster (Hero Blaster, Custom Blaster)

• Inkbrush

• Slosher (Hero Slosher)

• Aerospray MG (Aerospray RG)

• Carbon Roller

• Heavy Splating (Hero Splatling)

• N-ZAP '85

• Splat Brella (Hero Brella)

• Splattershot Pro

• Sploosh-o-matic

• Octobrush (Herobrush)

• Dualie Squelchers

• Classic Squiffer

• Rapid Blaster

• Splatterscope (Firefin Splatterscope)

• .52 Gal

• Tri-slosher

• Jet Squelcher

• L-3 Nozzlenose

• Luna Blaster

• E-liter 4K

• Dynamo Roller

• .96 Gal

• Goo Tuber

• Mini Splatling

• Flingza Roller

• Splash-o-matic

• Dapple Dualies

• H-3 Nozzlenose

• Clash Blaster

• E-liter 4K Scope

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mott Scurry

Full Squid
NNID
mottscurray
What are your favorite/best/most used 2 MAIN weapons in "Splatoon 2" so far across all the modes. This means that weapons like the "Tentatek Splattershot" and "Hero Shot" count as the "Splattershot". Also, scoped and non-scoped chargers are counted as separate weapons. New weapons will be added to the poll as they are released. You may change your choice if your preference evolves over time. In fact, I encourage you to do so if you can remember.

Last edited:

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Currently the hero dualies, solely because I haven't unlocked the Dapples yet.
That said, I'm not sure how good they are... :/

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Currently the hero dualies, solely because I haven't unlocked the Dapples yet.
That said, I'm not sure how good they are... :/
What, the dapples? Shorter range, 3-hit splat, hyper-fast dodge rolls. Good stuff.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
*Looks over at my icon* I have no idea :rolleyes:
Clearly not the Jet Squelcher, your favorite weapon must be a charger or something that's not a Jet Squelcher. /s :p

Anyway going back on topic, the title mislead me for a moment as I thought it was going to be about "what you think were the most popular weapons used by the playerbase" then "what is your favorite weapon". lol

As for my favorite weapon it would be the same as @Dessgeega being the Jet Squelcher.

Platinum Inkling

Senior Squid
I use the dualies for ranked, and the sploosh for turf! The dualies are better suited to going after an objective, while the sploosh is perfect for inking, and of course sneaking around to splat people. You kinda need a lot of ink on the ground for that. I'm sure the sploosh works well in ranked too, I just think the dualies are better at the job. I love them both!

Stormxeaglex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7019-0997-6294
The most popular weapon will probably be one of the splattershots. If were talking meta though I have been starting to see a shift towards chargers mainly E-liters

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
The most popular weapon will probably be one of the splattershots. If were talking meta though I have been starting to see a shift towards chargers mainly E-liters

Stormxeaglex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7019-0997-6294
No kidding I've seen like 4 chargers in half of the games I've played today but then again you probably shouldn't learn the meta from a guy who mains the nozzlenose family XD

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
No kidding I've seen like 4 chargers in half of the games I've played today
On Splatoon 2, right? That's probably just coincidence. Ye olde e-liter in particular is in a much worse place than it used to be.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
1. classic squiffer

tried and true, this is my weapon. not the biggest fan of the classic variant (i have full 999,999 ink coverage with all three squiffers in S1 and in the end i even prefer new squiffer to classic), but i'm much happier with it in S2 so far. REALLY looking forward to the next variant though.

2. splat roller

i think i prefer the krak-on this time around. really miss the old vanilla roller with suction bombs and killer wail, but i'm actually loving the baller now that it's not trash

3. splat charger

a place holder for the bamboozler that i got used to back when there was no squiffer. contrary to popular opinion, i actually adore the stingray -- sad to leave it behind but i don't care for full chargers all that much. bamboozler is my second favorite weapon in the game -- especially that mk 1 (now you can really see why i miss the wail). ahh~~

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I am confused. Why is this thread in the Splatoon 1 Competitive Discussion?

JellyShoes

Inkling
Rapid blaster for ranked and my gold aero spray for turf. But I'm easy and love a salmon run surprise

zapman

Inkling
1. classic squiffer

tried and true, this is my weapon. not the biggest fan of the classic variant (i have full 999,999 ink coverage with all three squiffers in S1 and in the end i even prefer new squiffer to classic), but i'm much happier with it in S2 so far. REALLY looking forward to the next variant though.

2. splat roller

i think i prefer the krak-on this time around. really miss the old vanilla roller with suction bombs and killer wail, but i'm actually loving the baller now that it's not trash

3. splat charger

a place holder for the bamboozler that i got used to back when there was no squiffer. contrary to popular opinion, i actually adore the stingray -- sad to leave it behind but i don't care for full chargers all that much. bamboozler is my second favorite weapon in the game -- especially that mk 1 (now you can really see why i miss the wail). ahh~~
personally the only good thing about the classic squiffer is its charge speed. and yes the splat roller is really good. really splat charger.

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
SPLATLING WILL BE YOUR DOOOOOOMMMMM

Dualie Squelchers have been on a recent rise lately, after they got buffed (I cant remember when.)

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
SPLATLING WILL BE YOUR DOOOOOOMMMMM

Dualie Squelchers have been on a recent rise lately, after they got buffed (I cant remember when.)
Yeah, the only reason DS doesn't completely run this game is because the kit kinda sucks. When the CDS comes out with Splat Bomb and Sting Ray I GUARANTEE you it will be meta, just for the main weapon alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom