• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

MrViperfang's Splatoon 2 Content

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
How's it going guys? I finally have the game so now I can start getting some videos made! Everything from Turf War to Ranked modes will be on display!

First up is my journey to get to level 4 so that I'm not stuck with a pea shooter and basic clothes the entire time!

I'll constantly keep this thread updated as I release videos so I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Time to see if a new set of clothes and new weapon give me an edge in this set of Turf War matches!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Got some more Turf War matches up and I get pretty passionate. Probably the most I've been in a while in any Splatoon multiplayer.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Got to try my hand at some Salmon Run and had a blast. Definitely playing that mode some more in the future.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I did another shift at Grizzco playing some Salmon Run! It's still very fun doing manual labor!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Salmon Run video is up! Today, I find out how aggressive the Salmonid can get when the sun goes down...it's pretty dang fun!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

We're back to some Turf War today! Getting closer to level 8 so that I can be reunited with my Splatling again!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Got some more Salmon Run for you today! Same map, but different weapon loadout!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I repped Team Flight over the weekend in Splatfest and decided to try out a webcam so you can see my reactions to misfortune and suffering!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Second Splatfest video is up! More Splatling action and I try out the Carbon Roller...it doesn't go very well.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Splatfest video! I've swapped to the Splat Charger and get some pretty good results from it.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's the last video I recorded for last weekend's Splatfest! I think I'm gonna try to get better with the Chargers from now on and see if I can mimic my performance in the last match.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War matches are up! I try out the .52 Gal and see how it feels compared to the first game!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

More Turf War matches today using the .52 Gal! Probably as good as I remember it and I can't wait to start using it in Ranked!

Krak Rex

Inkster Jr.
Ill throw a sub, I recommend if you're not looking to get hit by Nintendo copy right turn off game sound and add some background music that is copyright free.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
Thanks for the sub, Krak! I don't really monetize my videos, especially with the adpocalypse going on at the moment on YouTube so copyright has never been a concern for me. The worst that really happens is getting some ads slapped onto the video and going back to business as usual.

New Salmon Run video went up today! I managed to get some rounds in last week when the weapon selection was completely random and had a lot of fun playing around with the Grizzco Blaster!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Salmon Run matches from the random weapon time slot are up! They need to do this again at some point!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've got a new set of Turf War matches today! We're trying the Heavy Splatling Deco to see how it feels compared to the first game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom